Apr 27, 2015, 09:22 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Best flight controller for flysky fs-i6

Ok so I have a Apollo and the radio crashed and burned. So from advise I got the sky fly radio and I am not liking the Apollo flight controller. What are the best flight controller for this new radio. With out breaking the bank and with gps
to remove ads between posts
Apr 27, 2015, 11:29 AM
Better question might be what's the best transmitter for the controller. Most flight controllers require the Tx to be set up to recognize and suit the controller.
Apr 27, 2015, 11:34 AM
Team AlienWarpSquad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazydj
Ok so I have a Apollo and the radio crashed and burned. So from advise I got the sky fly radio and I am not liking the Apollo flight controller. What are the best flight controller for this new radio. With out breaking the bank and with gps
KK2 is made for beginners with beginner's radios.
Apr 27, 2015, 03:45 PM
Thread OP
Sorry I got the sky fly fs-i6
Apr 27, 2015, 05:20 PM
FA3PR9WM79
Can you fly the aircraft, or are you having trouble getting the Fly Sky radio to bind with the Apollo?

If your problem is the radio will not bind, then you're done. Chances are the Apollo radio uses a proprietary (non-standard) protocol that the Fly Sky radio does not understand...

FWIW, this is only one of the reasons that I will not recommend an RTF bundle to anyone, and most especially not to a beginner...
Apr 27, 2015, 05:51 PM
Thread OP
No it flys but the gps isn't working and I would like gps

Quick Reply