Jun 10, 2004, 10:46 PM
Lower, Lower
Thread OP

Try Smooth Air Electric Flight Products

I've had a great experience with Smooth Air Electric Flight Products at http://www.smoothair.ca/ . Geof is great to deal with and goes out of his way to answer any of your questions. I have bought from him on two occasions so far and the service and shipping has been nothing short of awesome. His website is constantly being updated and new products are being introduced all the time. Give him a try, you won't be disappointed!!

A satisfied customer;
Rod
to remove ads between posts
Aug 01, 2004, 01:49 AM
I have purchased from "Smoothair" 3 times now and Geof is great to deal with, going out of his way to answer emails and shipping the orders promptly.
Very reasonable shipping costs are also a big plus for me.
11 out of 10 for this vendor.
Aug 03, 2004, 08:04 AM
Quick shipping, great prices. Ordered two of the gobrushless.com motor kits. Had them within a week. Received an e-mail from work saying they had been delivered. Guess what was waiting for me when I got home? As the inventory range increases, I'll be doing more business with them... Thunderpower cells needed, Thunderpower cells needed, Thunderpower cells needed.
Aug 04, 2004, 03:21 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the great kudos, really appreciate it. We're trying to bring in more stock, slowly, but it's coming. Look for some carbon fiber products in the next couple of weeks.

Jeff, I apologize, but I've got to stick to my guns and bring in Tanic Packs. We'll see what's down the road though.

Geof.
Jul 02, 2005, 08:36 PM
I've been going to Smooth Air for over a year now,, in fact if it weren't for him the Best Begginers Radios Thread wouldn't be half as big as it is today.

I've ordered from him twice now, the first time he missed shiping the plane I bought from him and when I brought it up he shipped it for free and gave me a ten percent discount on my next purchase.

I'll probably be making a purchase sometime this month to take advantage of his sale currently going on.

On top of that his message board is a friendly place filled with knowledgeable people in just about every aspect of the Hobby.
Jul 02, 2005, 11:11 PM
I will say it as well... he is a great guy to deal with! What do you need Thunderpower packs for when you have TANIC!

Quick Reply