Apr 23, 2015, 07:43 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

GearBest

Hi, everyone. I am Hetty from GearBestís Support Center. I will try my best to solve your after-sale issues in GearBest. Iíd like you send a private message to explain your situation and tell me your relevant order number.

Please feel free to contact me. I am always here ready to help.

Thanks and Best Regard,
Hetty
http://www.gearbest.com/
Last edited by mingy; Apr 24, 2015 at 04:01 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 23, 2015, 08:42 PM
I void warranties
Hello Hetty, I have now received 5 mismatched orders of L6052 blades.

If your not aware each set of 4 props need to contain two "A" blades and 2 "B" blades, to date I have received total of 14 "B" blades and only 6 "A" blades over two orders (first order for 3 sets [12 blades], second order for 2 sets [8 blades]. I should of received an even set of 10 "A" and 10 "B"). Even tho that's the correct number of props (20 total) it's only technically 3 complete sets because the mismatched number of them leave me short on A's

I've emailed you guys about this numerous times over the past 3 weeks but you refuse to correct the issue. Please either refund me for two sets or send an additional eight "A" blades.
Apr 23, 2015, 10:08 PM
Hello guys,

Hetty is my colleague , if you have any problem about after-sale service, please contact with Hetty, she will help you to solve your issue.

Best regards.
Apr 24, 2015, 03:41 AM
Thread OP
Dear Cereal_Killer, first I would like to extend my apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused so far.

Could you please send me a private message about your order number? I will check it and email you several solutions.

Best Regards.
Last edited by mingy; Apr 24, 2015 at 04:37 AM.
Apr 24, 2015, 06:09 AM
Hi,

This is COOL !!

Thanks for the support!

Jim
Apr 24, 2015, 06:25 AM
Keep it up, Gearbest!
Apr 24, 2015, 09:42 AM
I void warranties
Quote:
Originally Posted by mingy
Dear Cereal_Killer, first I would like to extend my apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused so far.

Could you please send me a private message about your order number? I will check it and email you several solutions.

Best Regards.
PM sent with both order numbers. Tho I must say I'm not expecting any sort of solution from you at this point. I actually contacted you [GB] about the first order BEFORE placing the second. I simply wanted to have the first order fixed but after several emails I gave up and decided I would just inform you of the issue and re-order and hoped it would be right but that didnt happen, I received the same mis-matched sets of blades as the first time and the person I was emailing simply stopped responding.

I'd really like to get a solution to this issue but at this point, with the customer support I've received over the pact two months I definitely wont be buying from gearbest any more and I would highly advise against anyone ordering blade sets from them for any multirotor!

I originally posted about this in the L6052 thread and it turns out another guy had the exact same problem!
this is his post where he quoted my post

Once again, DO NOT ORDER L6052 BLADES FROM GEARBEST untill they solve this problem!
Last edited by Cereal_Killer; Apr 24, 2015 at 09:49 AM.
Apr 26, 2015, 02:16 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohaya
Hi,

This is COOL !!

Thanks for the support!

Jim
Hi, Jim. Thanks for all. I am here at your service. Please feel free to let me know if there has anything I could do for you.
Apr 26, 2015, 02:19 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitia
Keep it up, Gearbest!
Hi, thanks for your support. We are always trying our best to improve our service and products. If anything, please feel free to contact us at any time. We will do our very best to serve you.
Apr 27, 2015, 11:16 AM
Beer Chugging Canuck

This is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingy
Hi, thanks for your support. We are always trying our best to improve our service and products. If anything, please feel free to contact us at any time. We will do our very best to serve you.
Welcome from Canada to the forum Mingy.
The fact that Gearbest is here in these forum's is the reason that I am going to buy my very first quad-copter from Gearbest.
Bringing customer service, to the customer, instead of waiting for them to call you, has already made me feel better about ordering from over seas.
Apr 27, 2015, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordoca
The fact that Gearbest is here in these forum's is the reason that I am going to buy my very first quad-copter from Gearbest.
Bringing customer service, to the customer, instead of waiting for them to call you, has already made me feel better about ordering from over seas.

Hey brother, I am from BC and already have several shipment from Gearbest, Things going really well but the shipment may take sometime to knock your door, mostly because being held by the custom. Make sure asking for a coupon code for your purchase.

Edmond
Apr 27, 2015, 10:03 PM
Beer Chugging Canuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond Y
Hey brother, I am from BC and already have several shipment from Gearbest, Things going really well but the shipment may take sometime to knock your door, mostly because being held by the custom. Make sure asking for a coupon code for your purchase.

Edmond
Thanks for the reminder on the code Edmond. Did you stick with the free shipping? On average, with free shipping, how long would be a good estimate to BC, 6 weeks? Does customs add on charges?
Thanks!
Apr 27, 2015, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the reminder on the code Edmond. Did you stick with the free shipping? On average, with free shipping, how long would be a good estimate to BC, 6 weeks? Does customs add on charges?
Thanks!
Yes free shipping. average take a three weeks to a little more than a months. I also ordered from Banggood, Focal price, eachbuyer, dealsmachine. They are all about the same. Better way is use on-line chat to check the stock before made an order.

Edmond
Apr 29, 2015, 08:02 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Hi, Gordoca. Glad to know you choose GearBest. I am here at your service. Please feel free to let me know if there has anything I could do for you.
Apr 29, 2015, 08:20 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond Y

Edmond
Hi, Edmond. Thanks for your continuous support, patience and understanding.

Quick Reply