This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 22, 2015, 03:37 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

Deja vu?

Wouldn't you know it? The battery compartment door for my OrangeRx transmitter seems to be lost forever. I went to the field today (with a couple of planes in tow, natch) so that I could look for it.

No luck.

However, I did happen to see a new FMS P-40 high speed like the one I'd reviewed for this very site! Deja vu! The new owner is still somewhat nervous about flying it, but one of the club's flight instructors was on hand and he declared it to be a blast. This from a guy who was zipping a 150 mph Habu all over the place. I happened to mention that I'd soon be receiving a new FMS Kawasaki Ki-61 High Speed.

When I got home, sure as heck, that new Ki-61 was waiting at the door. Not deja vu, but pretty good prescience, no? This is one highly anticipated model and I'll be giving it the full RCGroups.com review treatment, so please stay tuned!
to remove ads between posts
Apr 22, 2015, 04:42 PM
Waste Nothing
More like PROGOGNITION than deja vu . It could have been the opposite of Deja Vu : Vuja Day . That means that this stuff has never happened yet .
Apr 23, 2015, 01:33 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
I thought of that! Wish I'd written it...

By the way, I just popped open the box to start the photography. Oh, what a sweet looking plane this is. If it flies only a fraction as well as the P-40 and P-47, it's a winner.

Quick Reply