Apr 22, 2015, 12:53 AM
Vids: YouTube.com/FyreSG
Thread OP
Cool

XK A600 4CH Brushless "DHC-2" Scale RTF Plane

I just found this nice, little scale RTF plane. There isn't any actual photos of the aircraft at the moment.

It apparently supports the Futaba S-FHSS RF protocol, and has a flight stabilization system. Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Source: http://www.banggood.com/XK-A600-4CH-...-p-974716.html
to remove ads between posts
Apr 24, 2015, 12:26 AM
Thread OP
Saw this photo from one of the threads on Beijing RC model exhibition.

Looks good!
May 08, 2015, 09:28 AM
Thread OP
Someone did a test flight.

XK A600 4CH Brushless DHC-2 Scale Plane - Test Flight (3 min 12 sec)

Funny ending!
Jun 12, 2015, 03:16 PM
They have them now
The guy in the video is amazing!
Last edited by Nicechuck; Jun 12, 2015 at 05:47 PM.
Jun 19, 2015, 01:42 PM
Thread OP
I just got the plane from the delivery guy!

XK A600 5CH Brushless DHC-2 Scale Plane - Introduction (4 min 57 sec)

Can't wait to fly it!
Jun 19, 2015, 10:07 PM
Nice video dude! That's a good looking little plane..... Tempting...... Very tempting
Jun 19, 2015, 11:19 PM
Taranis Soarus Wrecks
Aw, man... now look what you've done! I had just decided not to get one!
Jun 19, 2015, 11:33 PM
Taranis Soarus Wrecks
A Banggood staffers said it had flaps in response to a question.

Quote: "Hi,orchidologist.This airplane has 5CH and with flaps. We will add more images and details in the description asap."

He appears from your video to be mistaken.
Jun 20, 2015, 03:18 AM
Such a great looking bird.
Plus in the future I can fly this back to back with the HCP100S. (compatible batteries).
May even force me to reconsider my potential purchase of the HFW400.
Jun 20, 2015, 03:28 AM
Must have been lost in translation. Just to confirm, my plane arrived today & there is definitely no flaps but it would be very easy to add some if they were important. You would need to swap out the stock rx so will loose the gyro stabilization.
Jun 20, 2015, 06:14 AM
Taranis Soarus Wrecks
Quote:
Originally Posted by limmacslim
Must have been lost in translation. Just to confirm, my plane arrived today & there is definitely no flaps but it would be very easy to add some if they were important. You would need to swap out the stock rx so will loose the gyro stabilization.
Not that important, just a side point. My admiration for people who speak Chinese as a first language and still manage to communicate with English - only speakers is unljmited. I sure can't reciprocate.
Jun 20, 2015, 09:10 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod69
Nice video dude! That's a good looking little plane..... Tempting...... Very tempting
Thanks, it's a very nice looking plane. It's a pity I don't have a Futaba TX to fly it. The stock TX is not too bad but I'd love to add some expo to the elevators.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowJeff
Aw, man... now look what you've done! I had just decided not to get one!
Why not?
Quote:
A Banggood staffers said it had flaps in response to a question.

Quote: "Hi,orchidologist.This airplane has 5CH and with flaps. We will add more images and details in the description asap."

He appears from your video to be mistaken.
Yes, that is completely wrong. There are no flaps, and the 5th channel is likely to toggle between 6G and 3D modes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NELICOPTER
Such a great looking bird.
Plus in the future I can fly this back to back with the HCP100S. (compatible batteries).
May even force me to reconsider my potential purchase of the HFW400.
HCP100S battery uses the JST plug; this one uses the Walkera losi plug. To share batteries, you'll need a JST-losi adapter.

HFW400 is different animal. I wouldn't fly my A600 in a covered carpark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by limmacslim
Need you to check the procedure to toggle between 6G vs 3D mode when you do get to fly it; verify that the instructions on the manual is correct.
Quote:
Not that important, just a side point. My admiration for people who speak Chinese as a first language and still manage to communicate with English - only speakers is unljmited. I sure can't reciprocate.
As someone who had to learn English and Chinese since young, I understand the difficulty the RC model manufacturers face. But things appear to be improving.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:00 AM
Very good looking plane. Can it be bound to a spektrum tx? How hard is it to get spare parts?
Jun 20, 2015, 10:03 AM
Thread OP
No, it won't work with Spektrum.

I don't think spares will be a problem. If you're worried, wait a while for the spares to be on sale then decide.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:12 AM
Taranis Soarus Wrecks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Chill
Very good looking plane. Can it be bound to a spektrum tx? How hard is it to get spare parts?
Banggood claims they will have full complement of spares. Their record in this subject is very good.

Quick Reply