This thread is privately moderated by InkByJosh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 21, 2015, 05:17 PM
Trader Rating: 47
Thread OP
Sold

Selling off all of my new FPV Racers to fund new Phantom 3!

So I went a little crazy after buying a storm Racer and thought I just had to have a million mini racers and a hex...well, seeing as how I have ZERO build and ZERO programming experience, I now realize that was stupid!!! I have no Idea what I'm doing unless it's truly RTF! I own 2 Vision+ v2's, a Yuneec Q500, a Blade 350 QX3 with GB200 Gimbal, Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3d gimbal, a few 200x's, and a Nano FPV (the one that started the FPV craziness in my head! Now it's time to get these awesome racers and other accessories in the hands of some people that know what the heck they're doing! Most of these I have paid more than what they were asking o get them to add spectrum RX's and FPV gear. I would love to trade the whole collection, even at my giant loss straight across for a Phantom Vision + V3 as this is what it is all going to fund! I will try to answer all the questions I can, but please keep in mind, I am the definition of noob so instead, what I have done is just post the links to the original posts where I bought them since they have all come from this site. Like I said, ideally, I would like to trade straight across for a Phantom V3 PROFESSIONAL with extra battery as I know that if somebody trades that for all of this, they will definitely be getting the better end of the deal, Most of these haven't even been turned on, blinded, and some haven't even been completely opened. I know, it was pretty dumb to think I could just buy experience so please save you criticism and flames. I know exactly what they are worth and what I paid and since I haven't flown them, I haven't wrecked them so I'm just trying to recoup what I've got into them. The pics are all in the original posts (links) so please refer to those for info and pics on each model. You could literally start your own little hobby shop lol or just have a bada$$ collection! Here we go-

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2382422

***Carbon Micro-H FPV Ready to Fly $250

Selling a like new MMW Carbon Micro H with CL-0820-17 "Dark Edition" motors that is FPV ready. One of the best setups out there for small scale FPV.
All components were bought new.
Includes:
Micro Motor Warehouse Micro H carbon frame: $40
http://micro-motor-warehouse.com/col...carbon-micro-h

4 CL-0820-17 "Dark Edition" motors installed: $31
4 New CL-0820-17 "Dark Edition" motors in bag: $31
http://micro-motor-warehouse.com/col...cts/cl-0820-17

Hubsan X4 H107C flight controller: $18

Hubsan X4 H107C transmitter: $ 17.50

NEW 1.5 gram Camera - Video system : NTSC: $49.90
http://www.fpvhobby.com/170-new-15-grams-camera.html

5.8 GHz AVTx for Fatshark: $39.00
http://www.fpvhobby.com/229-new-mini...fatshark-.html

5V Step-up/step-down regulator: $6.90
http://www.fpvhobby.com/233-5v.html

Carbon Micro-H spare parts: $15.00
http://micro-motor-warehouse.com/pro...carbon-micro-h

Also comes with:

5x Turnigy nano-tech 1s 3.7 V 750mah: $57.50
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turnigy-nano...item27fb2c6cb4

Ready to fly, you only need googles to fly FPV

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...6#post31311473

****Nemesis 240mm FPV Mini Quad 5" or 6" Props RTF/BNF w/o Battery shipped USA $220
SOLD

Quad has flown 5 or 6 times and is in excellent to like new condition.
Weight = 398.3grams with camera. No VTX or battery.

Lots of info, manual & pictures in this thread.

Includes the following:

(1) Nemesis 240mm G10 frame, adjustable for 6" props and Dead Cat type configurations. (optional mounting plates included).
(4) Hovership H2204 2300KV motors. (see motor tests here).
(4) Velotech 12A SimonK ESC's. (2-4S)
(1) Massive Acro rev 5 Flight Control running Cleanflight 1.8
(1) Power Distrubution board.
(4) 5x3x3 Props
(4) 6x3 Props
(1) Lemon 6 channel Feather lite DSM2 receiver.
(1) 1/3 Sony Super HAD CCD 700TVL camera with programming joystick.

Has power lead ready to plug into VTX.

Well packaged, (props removed) & Shipped Priority Mail USA ONLY.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2386975

***Blackout Mini Spider Hex **Free Shipping*$500
SOLD

Blackout Mini Spider Hex FULL FPV Setup

Comes with the following hardware

PZ0-420 Board Cam
Aomway 500 mW TX
D4R-II RX
Tiger 12 amp (SimonK) ESCs
Sunnysky 2300Kv Motors
Naze32 Control Board
HQ 5x4x3 Props

(Does not include Radio Transmitter)
*I am including an OrangeRx that will work for this to bind to a DX9 or other Spektrum Radio

Fully tuned Ready To Fly

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...8#post31360401

***Purple ZMR 250 (Overcraft V2) $250
SOLD

For sale is a purple & black , super clean, modded ZMR 250. Tuned, tested and ready to fly. I have soldered the camera cable directly to the PDB, along with the VBAT and buzzer. Just add your own VTX & Camera and you are FPV Ready!

Motors: DYS BE 1806 2300KV

Flight Controller: DragonFly32 Acro (configured with CleanFlight)

ESC: MRM 12amp ESC (BLHeli)

PDB: Overcraft PDB V2

Props: 5x3 Gemfan (black & white) + spares
*This is now fully FPV ready with camera and Video TX

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2342723

****FPV Vapor "Ready To Fly With Fat Shark Teleporter V4 Included" $350

(This is still in Factory Packaging and will get you some goggles to run all of these FPV rigs)
FPV Vapor "Ready To Fly With Headset"

Key Features

Completely built, flight ready airframe
Spektrum™ VS1100 ultra micro FPV system
Fat Shark Teleporter V4 headset with digital head tracking
Full-color QVGA 320 x 240 LCD headset displays
SpiroNET circular polarized antenna system
150mAh 1S 3.7V Li-Po battery and USB 1S Li-Po charger
760mAh 2S 7.4V Li-Po headset battery and AC charger
Ultra-lightweight, film-covered carbon fiber airframe with modular construction
Spektrum 3-channel DSMX® receiver/ESC/Servo unit
Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control
4-channel 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter
No FCC license required

Overview

If you’ve ever imagined yourself in the pilot seat of a great flying RC airplane, the E-flite® FPV Vapor® model can make your dream a reality. Poised at the optimal point on the aircraft, a tiny video camera sends full-color, real-time action back to you on the ground. The view is so immersive that you’ll feel as though you’re actually sitting in the pilot’s seat of the model airplane. Plus, the FPV Vapor ultra micro aircraft is small enough to enjoy in many large indoor spaces, such as a gymnasium or even outdoors in your own backyard. The ultra-lightweight design, combined with its efficient motor system, allows the airplane to have outstanding handling even when it’s flown at slow speed. Which means you can experience First-Person View Flight virtually anytime and anyplace.

You can have the Ready-To-Fly version up in the time it takes to charge the batteries. The Spektrum™ VS1100 ultra micro FPV system is fully installed on the airframe and a Fat Shark Teleporter V4 headset is included. The only thing you have to do to experience FPV flight is charge the batteries.

Fully Assembled Airplane
The UMX FPV Vapor features a completely built, flight ready airframe that’s ultra-lightweight with film-covered carbon fiber construction and modular components that make any necessary repairs easy to complete. The airplane comes equipped with an all-in-one Spektrum 3-channel DSMX receiver/ESC/servo unit.

FPV System
The UMX FPV Vapor has the Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV camera already installed. It’s a 2-in-1 camera/transmitter unit that features a circular polarized antenna for superior range performance and is powered off the E-flite ultra micro 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery included.

FPV Headset
The RTF version of the UMX FPV Vapor includes the feature rich Fat Shark Teleporter V4 FPV headset. Worn like a set of goggles, inside the headset is a pair of full-color QVGA 320 x 240 LCD displays that receive a wide field of view from the camera onboard the Vapor FPV. The included 5.8GHz SpiroNET circular polarized antenna system has amazing reception. Best of all, the Teleporter V4 FPV headset includes 2-axis digital head tracking that senses your head movement to deliver an even more immersive view point.

Flight Transmitter
The RTF version includes a 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® technology that delivers fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control.

Batteries and Chargers
The RTF version of the UMX Vapor FPV includes all the batteries you need to fly as soon as possible, including the AAs for the transmitter. The Fat Shark Teleporter V4 headset operates from a 760mAh 2S 7.4V Li-Po battery for long play times and can be recharged using the included AC charger. Both the aircraft and airborne FPV system operate from the same ultra micro 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po battery that can be recharged with the included USB 1S Li-Po charger.

Motor & Propeller
The proven UMX Vapor FPV micro electric drive features a brushed 6.0mm coreless motor that’s geared to efficiently power a 140mm x 45mm propeller. The transparent propeller allows the image quality to be less obstructed.

Product Specifications
Wingspan: 14.8 in (376mm)
Overall Length: 15.3 in (389mm)
Wing Area: 79.0 sq. in. (5.10 sq. dm.)
Flying Weight: 24.0 grams (0.84 oz)
Motor Size: Micro Electric
Radio: MLP4DSM 4-channel DSMX transmitter (included)
Prop Size: 140mm x 45mm
Speed Control : Brushed ESC (included)
Recommended Battery: 3.7V 1s 150mAh LiPo Battery
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No

FPV airplane flying is just not my thing so it is being sold. Very little use and in excellent condition.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131404717965...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This is a NEW Genuine Blade Nano QX BNF Quadcopter w/ Free E-Flite 150mah 45c Battery $50

3x Free E-Flite 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo Battery
1 Blade Nano QX BNF Quadcopter w/ Battery & Charger SAFE Technology BLH7680
E-flite 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo Battery x3

(I can add a spektrum fpv camera NIB model VA1100 for an additional $80 bucks)

Local pickup would be preferred or trade in person for the Phantom would be even better as I really don't want to split this all up.

I'm also including a few spare lipos if local as well as a padded case (harbor freight brand-new all foam intact) as well as a handful of FPV antennas (Cloverleaf as well as a couple patch style), also I have 3 200mw FPV systems from banggood.com I'll throw in and a ton of spare parts and pieces. The whole shebang for $1500 or $1650 with shipping and I will carefully pack it all up, or save some money and trade me for a Brand New Phantom Vision+ V3 with extra battery!
Last edited by InkByJosh; Apr 23, 2015 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Update
to remove ads between posts
Apr 21, 2015, 06:32 PM
Trader Rating: 5
wow that is a lot, should go rather quickly
Apr 21, 2015, 06:58 PM
Trader Rating: 69
If you decided to break it up I would like to buy the carbon micro h package.
Apr 21, 2015, 07:24 PM
Trader Rating: 4
If you decide to separate, I'm interested in the ZMR.
Apr 21, 2015, 07:46 PM
Thread OP
Willing to separate but my only stipulation is you send the funds "friends/Family" via paypal to cover the fees as thats how I paid for them all. Also responded to all PM's and pending payment from profile fan on the micro H
Apr 21, 2015, 07:58 PM
Thread OP
Sorry that totally came off scammy lol. I totally didn't think that people use that method to scam people so if you're not comfortable sending friends/family please add $10 to cover the paypal fees
Apr 21, 2015, 08:09 PM
Trader Rating: 16
RotorX Atom....The only quad!!
I have paid for everything I have bought on here that way. I don't think it's scammy. We are a family here. There has to be some form of trust.
Apr 21, 2015, 08:11 PM
Thread OP
Nemesis is Sold
Apr 21, 2015, 08:39 PM
Thread OP
Did you want the zmr? It's up for grabs for you as you were the first to ask
Apr 22, 2015, 07:57 AM
Trader Rating: 3
picked up the blade nano qx on eBay like the link suggested, how to get that camera from you as well?
Apr 22, 2015, 08:52 AM
Thread OP
Lol zfoy, I'm actually selling that with the camera otherwise you have to buy it separate for like $40-50 bucks. The link was just for reference to what I have for sale bro
Apr 22, 2015, 08:54 AM
Thread OP
Hex is pending sale
Apr 22, 2015, 10:00 AM
Thread OP
ZMR is pending payment
Apr 22, 2015, 10:17 AM
Thread OP
ZMR is sold
Apr 22, 2015, 06:23 PM
Trader Rating: 32
ConnAyers
Dude. Still got the nano? Pics of it and camera?

Quick Reply