This thread is privately moderated by KentCL, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 19, 2015, 06:50 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Wanted

Wanted Brian Taylor Moskito Parts

Looking for Brian Taylor Moskito parts for upcoming build.
Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Apr 19, 2015, 08:36 AM
Trader Rating: 22
Navy Retired
Just to clarify are you looking for Focke Wulf Moskito or the DE Havilland Mosquito?
I have the plans pack for the De Havilland Mosquito PRXVII that is available for a reasonable price. Joe
Apr 19, 2015, 05:17 PM
Thread OP
Hi Joe it is the De Havilland Mosquito I'm after I do have the plans , but thanks anyway. Kent
Apr 20, 2015, 06:50 AM
Navy Retired
My plans pack includes plans, aluminum spinners, wood pack of die cut parts still wrapped as received, fiberglass nacelles and molded canopy .I haven't looked in the box in a long time so there might be more.
Joe
Apr 20, 2015, 05:12 PM
Thread OP
Hi Joe If your not going to build it and would like to part with it please let me know
Thanks Kent
Apr 21, 2015, 07:06 AM
Navy Retired
Kent, it is all yours for $200.00. This includes postage. I went thru the box , there is two molded canopy/nose cone/faring sheets. two ,still sealed laser cut parts bundles, 2 fiberglass nacelles ,2 lower cowls, 2 lg. doors. 2profile publication and many sheets of documentation and builds I downloaded also the plans. $200.00 by postal money order and its all yours. It would cost a lot more from Traplet.
If you do want this let me know, then pm me your info and I will give you mine.
Joe
Last edited by Wing & Prayer; Apr 21, 2015 at 07:12 AM. Reason: additional info
Apr 21, 2015, 08:33 AM
Thread OP
Joe : Sounds like a deal I'll Pm you later today. Thanks Kent
Apr 21, 2015, 05:22 PM
Thread OP
PM sent Thanks
Apr 21, 2015, 05:27 PM
Trader Rating: 52
Another beauty to grace the sky !!!
Apr 21, 2015, 07:29 PM
Navy Retired
Kent,
I do not want to do international shipping. I have done it in the past and it is a pain too much can go wrong. Had I known where you lived I would not have answered your want add. Sorry.
Joe
Apr 21, 2015, 08:52 PM
Thread OP
Well looks like my deal crashed and burnt at the border but any of you U.S. guys want to snap up this deal have at it . Cheers Kent

Quick Reply