Nov 22, 2020, 10:46 AM
Thread OP
midelic: Glad you managed to solve it!

OKCjohn: Yeah as OLderDan points out it's probably something you can just trim to get it dead center.
Select Calibrate Controller on the main menu and then "Go to Trim Settings" in the bottom right corner. On the Trim Settings screen you can see the stick input. When your controller sticks are in the center, the circles on the screen should also line up dead center.
To get it right, you can either add some trim on the controller itself (recommended). Or, if you still can't get it right you can add some digital trim on the trim settings screen using the on screen sliders.
(You will notice as you progress in your flying skills it will be less important to have perfect trim, since your brain will automatically correct it).
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2020, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Thanks! Yes, the Android version contains levels that are more suitable for a mobile app (smaller filesize and less demanding graphics).
Levels build using the included level editor are compatible between both the desktop and Android version of Recharged. There is more info in the manual on how to load the levels on the different platforms.
Here are the Android levels, that can be loaded and edited in both the Android and desktop version of Recharged.
Thanks for your reply!
Are also other levels available? I am speaking about the level showing here.

I also encountered an error when trying to make a BIG complex (too many objects) level.
It said "Low memory" or something like that, and I was not able to save the level..
Last edited by Xaro5; Dec 09, 2020 at 01:33 PM.
Nov 27, 2020, 04:22 AM
Thread OP
The level in that video is from the original version of Freerider -
Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ride.Freerider
Windows/Mac/Linux:
http://fpv-freerider.itch.io/fpv-freerider
(That version also has a racetrack generator which can automatically create an almost infinite amount of gate arrangements at the press of a button).

I see, wow that must have been a large number of objects indeed, I've never encountered this myself. Good thing you were able to save it anyway. Generally speaking, level editing is a lot easier on the computer version since you generally have a bigger screen as well as mouse and keyboard input. When doing extensive editing on android I would recommend connecting a mouse and keyboard to the android device (either by USB or bluetooth).
Jan 10, 2021, 07:37 PM
Thouk
Hello Y’all,
I am a Spektrum radio user. My question is about the BetaFPV LiteRadio 2SE Tx. I want a rx that is compatible with Freerider. I would either use this transmitter with my MacBook Air or an android tablet. I have a dongle for the Spektrum and I’m able to use it with the Mac. Has anybody used this Tx with Freerider using a Mac or an android tablet? Please help, Tony
Jan 16, 2021, 01:30 PM
Thread OP
I haven't tried it myself but I've heard from one person who said it was working fine out of the box on his Mac Mini. I have also heard reports that it is working on Android. Can't guarantee it though, there are so many different devices around. Guess the only way to know for sure if it will work on your devices is to try it yourself.
On the Mac you should be able to connect it using a regular USB cable.
To connect it to an android phone you need a USB OTG adapter.

(If running the simulator on Windows you might need to change the endpoints. Since the radio has no screen you need to use the "Opentx Companion" app. Change the Weight from 100% to 50%, and the Offset from 0% to 50% for each axis. You can this mode to a switch so you can use the radio for both simulator and real life flying. There is more info including explanatory pictures in a post in this thread).

Quick Reply