This thread is privately moderated by Shaper Dave, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 16, 2015, 04:01 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Progress

4/15/15
Im happy to announce that the new owner of the Arrow series DLG's has spent the last week with me at my shop.
He is new to bagging but has the drive to put in the time to acquire the skills needed to put out a nice kit.

I will leave it up to him to announce when he's ready for all the attention. It should be a few months before there is any product for sale.
There's shop set up and materials to purchase etc. Also run through quite a few reject parts before it all settles down.

His new business is called "Atlantic Glider Works"

Dave
to remove ads between posts
Jun 26, 2015, 11:29 PM

Is this the Dave Hill who surfed with me in San Onofre

Dan Raynard son of Art and Wanda

Quick Reply