Apr 14, 2015, 03:09 PM
rc user
Thread OP
Discussion

Can't Login

I'm having the problem mentioned in a previous closed thread. Said my passwrd is wrong. I chose to email a new password but that never made to my inbox or junk folder.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 14, 2015, 09:20 PM
lurking in the HOLE :)
Does the same here.

wonder how peterswolf fixed his?

Might give it a few hours to see if it sorts itself out.

Mark
Apr 14, 2015, 09:26 PM
rc user
Thread OP
just checked again, on a different PC at a different location, still locked out. All day now..
Apr 17, 2015, 02:27 AM
I see it's doing it again....
Apr 17, 2015, 08:03 AM
Space Coast USA
Works for me.
Last edited by hoppy; Apr 17, 2015 at 10:28 AM.
Apr 17, 2015, 01:34 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
Yeah it's working for me too but i can remember reading the other thread about this,i think Rob from HKCSNYC thread asked the person to send him a PM so he could see what was going on,so it might be worth you trying the same.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2139842
Apr 17, 2015, 02:12 PM
rc user
Thread OP
Rob fixed my problem. He has made life much easier dealing with HK in general.
Apr 17, 2015, 02:41 PM
EDF all the way!
I can not log in today. Was able to yesterday.
Bob
Apr 19, 2015, 07:43 AM
I'll drop Rob a PM tomorrow. It is working fine now. Just seems to occasionally have a problem.

Mark
Apr 26, 2015, 01:35 PM
non-recovering R/C addict

Same problem here

Been trying to login for a couple days now with no luck. Several attempts to retrieve password have gone unsent. Trying from a different device and network fails as well. Is this just random customers having this problem or a lot of us?
Apr 28, 2015, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbofwy
Been trying to login for a couple days now with no luck. Several attempts to retrieve password have gone unsent. Trying from a different device and network fails as well. Is this just random customers having this problem or a lot of us?
PM me your account details.

This goes for anyone else still having trouble logging in.

Rob

HK CS NY
Apr 28, 2015, 10:45 PM
non-recovering R/C addict
I used the live chat yesterday to take care of it, but thanks anyway, Rob. Was having trouble loading the chat too for a while, but that seemed to be an issue with my PC.
May 06, 2015, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdooley
I'm having the problem mentioned in a previous closed thread. Said my passwrd is wrong. I chose to email a new password but that never made to my inbox or junk folder.
Same story. LOGIN - No Joy!
Oct 19, 2016, 12:54 PM
TLAR Aviation

Same problem

Exactly the same login problems described above.

Same email and PW I've been using for years. After error message, I ask for emailed PW but never get anythiing. Been trying for 3 days now, including from a friend's computer.

And the really silly part is that all of HK's "Contact Us" functions require logging in first. Catch-22, for sure.

Anybody from HK reading this and can help?

Thanks!
Oct 19, 2016, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry D
Exactly the same login problems described above.

Same email and PW I've been using for years. After error message, I ask for emailed PW but never get anythiing. Been trying for 3 days now, including from a friend's computer.

And the really silly part is that all of HK's "Contact Us" functions require logging in first. Catch-22, for sure.

Anybody from HK reading this and can help?

Thanks!
PM me your account details.

This goes for anyone else still having trouble logging in.

Rob

HK CS NY

Quick Reply