This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 10, 2015, 07:25 AM
Thread OP
Cool

taking chances

1 of the main reasons why i keep so many planes, and all in good shape, is that i don't take chances. if windy, i don't risk them. that is, until now. recently it seemed not so windy, but when i arrived at the field it was blowing strong and turbulent. but still i decided to give it a go. and this was a 30 inches wingspan light plane. i never flew it in such conditions-not even close. and flew she did. bouncing and jumping, but landed safely, with almost zero forward speed. not comfortable flying, but controllable.
how could i do this? how could i dare to do this?
well, i happen to have 1 of the new stabilizers, that i tested before in several planes in moderate wind and were so convincing that this time i decided to try it to its limit.
so now am able to fly small planes in windy weather, in small fields near home, and see them flying like way larger planes-although i don't think will try this windy again.
the device includes the receiver, and weighs only 8 grams, so the plane barely feels the extra weight. full range, adjustable response, great instructions and support.
http://www.lemon-rx.com/shop/index.p...product_id=106
and a forum: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2164243
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply