Apr 09, 2015, 08:18 PM
wrong17
Thread OP
Discussion

Futaba T14SG Adjustable Quick Release FPV LCD Monitor Mount Bracket by Evolution 3D

Check out this awesome Adjustable Quick Release FPV LCD Monitor Mount Bracket by Evolution 3D. This mount only fits a Futaba T14SG.

I was using a cheap carbon fiber mount that I had to modify because it looks very weak. But the biggest problem I had was finding a case that would fit the radio with out removing the mount. I do not want to buy a huge cage just because of the mount but rather use the Futaba hard case that I already have.

The mount that Evolution 3D makes is not the cheapest thing in the world but I think it is well worth the money. Not only does it look strong but when you removed the monitor you can fit the radio the hard case. I also like how you can adjust the angle of the monitor too and it will fit most 7inch LCD monitor. The mount was designed especially for the Black Pearl but I am using a Bosecam/ Neewer 7 inch Diversity monitor and it fits perfectly.

I am not affiliated with Evolution 3D at all, I was so impressed with this mount that I wanted to share this with everyone!

You can buy this mount on ebay or http://www.evolution3d.com
Last edited by wrong17; Apr 09, 2015 at 08:49 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 10, 2015, 03:11 AM
1000 Islands NY State
Thanks very much for the review and kind words..
This is a rather difficult and time consuming piece to 3D Print.. so it's nice to hear you like it..

Johnny
www.Evolution3D.com
Last edited by dotster77; Nov 21, 2015 at 01:24 PM.

Quick Reply