Sep 22, 2019, 01:21 PM
Good advice. I'm not home this weekend. I'll be setting it up this week and will reply with the version info. Thanks! Ken
to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2019, 09:05 AM
KV4PL, FAA 107 Certified
Quote:
Originally Posted by solentlife
The never ending Android vs IOS argument ............

There are pros and cons of both sides of the argument ...... but condemning Android because of a few that you have used is grossly unfair and biased.

Remarkable amount of posts on various forums where IOS users have problems ... seems to be about evenly matched number of android / IOS in fact that I see on them.

I do not have any complaint about use of IOS gear - its the enforced proprietary setup it uses .... while all other systems allow owner to choose ... and of course Apple inflated pricing.

As I said - I have two 10" Android that run DJI GO perfectly for my P3P. My Nexus runs DJI GO similarly ........ why would I want to spend virtually the same I paid for those 3 - to buy a single iPad ?
For what ? No discernible performance advantage ...
Not sure I'd call it an argument, more like an opinion and you know what they say about those. I've always like Android phones and tablets I like the customization you do but I have not had the kind of results with Android as I have with IOS. I just need them to work as money depends on it.
Sep 27, 2019, 03:17 AM
Never mind it somehow worked
Last edited by renn; Sep 27, 2019 at 08:55 PM.

Quick Reply