Dec 19, 2015, 09:55 PM
107 Certified
[QUOTE=Gibbedy;33494615]I cry sometimes.[/QUOTE

Going to need a gimbal calibration and imu just to be safe. Seriously though that really sucks!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 19, 2015, 10:26 PM
Sky Soldier
night flight
Dec 19, 2015, 11:19 PM
Been more than 5 hours and i still cannot see my video in 1080p?? Cmon youtube, when i watch it here it plays in 1080 but not on my channel???
Dec 19, 2015, 11:21 PM
It's all about the image
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malartic2012
Do you use a landing pad, for take off or landing ? If so, please show us pictures.
https://youtu.be/tZu3UH7EPI0?t=4m46s

The pad came in really handy yesterday when I tried landing on the beach. I had to use my case to get it away from the blowing sand. Not much room for error but I landed successfully as you can see.
Dec 19, 2015, 11:22 PM
It's all about the image
Quote:
Originally Posted by flysohigh
Been more than 5 hours and i still cannot see my video in 1080p?? Cmon youtube, when i watch it here it plays in 1080 but not on my channel???
Ya, it took mine about 20 minutes just now. Guess they are pretty busy.
Dec 19, 2015, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDiego
Ya, it took mine about 20 minutes just now. Guess they are pretty busy.
20 minutes is fast if you ask me, and are you watching it in full definition uploaded already?
Dec 19, 2015, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtojon
Mine has that same crack ..... I put super glue on it & has shown any issues after 60+ flights

Cheers, Jon
I was going to repair it with a CA glue made for plastic then I found Plast-aid. But I then decided to send it off for repair. I was concern any repair I tried would void the warranty and with winter setting in here it just made sense to send it in even if it take three or four weeks.
Dec 19, 2015, 11:57 PM
It's all about the image
Quote:
20 minutes is fast if you ask me, and are you watching it in full definition uploaded already?
Yes, it's the video about 2 post up from yours

Is yours the Bay Park? cause it's showing 1080 on my side.
Dec 20, 2015, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDiego
Yes, it's the video about 2 post up from yours

Is yours the Bay Park? cause it's showing 1080 on my side.
Yes it is , i open it from here (rcg) and when it goes full screen i cannot see the option like youtube site has to say what resolution its currently on?
Dec 20, 2015, 04:59 AM
Animal Logic
Quote:
Once I got the Video I want to upload I use a video converter that supports Youtube or Vimeo and prepare it into the needed format first

This avoids the site doing all the conversion This might help
Dec 20, 2015, 05:12 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbedy
I cry sometimes.
what happened
Latest blog entry: Herelink 600mw Mod
Dec 20, 2015, 08:27 AM
Open the bay doors... HAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_angler1
Have a look here

https://www.droneshopcanada.ca/diffe...ntom-3-shells/

Yes opening it up would invalidate the warranty.

Personally I say don't worry about it, I have a day 1 craft and no issues, as many other do with no issues.

Internet reports are not reflective of the true numbers, yes some have cracked both new and old shell not DJI will repair for free.

look after the craft and handle with care and the chances are you wont have an issue.

You will love the P3 it's an impressive camera platform for the money.
Thanks for the picture link.... nice before and after comparisons.

Too bad there's no way to tell which design you have by looking at it from the outside.
Dec 20, 2015, 08:31 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJI27
Thanks for the picture link.... nice before and after comparisons.

Too bad there's no way to tell which design you have by looking at it from the outside.

If your buying it from DJI direct then it's likely the new shell. , at dealers it all depends on how old the stock is.
Latest blog entry: Herelink 600mw Mod
Dec 20, 2015, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Goose
Hi guys. Recently I bought a set of Headplay glasses to use with my P3. I'm 53 and need reading glasses for close up things.

I was bitterly disappointed that I could not focus on the LCD screen. I tried the two lenses that came with it but no joy, I tried using reading glasses and again no go. I ordered an RHO lens from Ralf in Germany I thought it would be my last kick at the can. I was really surprised at the quality of the RHO lens, it has a little weight to it and is quite "thick." After fitting it into my Headplays and turning them on I was shocked at how clear and in focus everything was. Thanks to RHO for a tremendous product
http://www.rho-lens.com/
Thanks for a very informative post....

I wonder how much trouble I would have with the HP glasses because I have just the opposite vision problem (i.e. need corrective lenses to see distant objects clearly)?
Dec 20, 2015, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icu2
I lucked out as my eyesight is the other direction (although just as bad) because I take my coke-bottle-bottom thick glasses off to see the screen perfectly.
Interesting .... I might just get a set of HP glasses because I'm in the same boat that you are (i.e.need glasses to see distant objects well).

Quick Reply