Dec 18, 2015, 11:02 AM
Thank you Jon this are the only tablets available here .
Ciruplas
to remove ads between posts
Dec 18, 2015, 11:07 AM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AviZ
New Version of DJI GO 2.4.3 Whats new in Attachment below
And this helps us how?
Dec 18, 2015, 11:54 AM
Can you guys provide feedback shooting video in LOG mode. I see this mode can convert at a higher bitrate
Dec 18, 2015, 12:07 PM
South Orange County, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by flysohigh
Can you guys provide feedback shooting video in LOG mode. I see this mode can convert at a higher bitrate
The mode has nothing to do with bitrate. LOG mode is a style mode that is less contrast and less shadows, a "flatter" type image style. It will look a bit washed out and slightly dull colors, this allows maximum flexibility to adjust color, contrast, shadows and highlights in post production. It also allow footage to be a bit easier to color correct when you have shooting on different days. Unless you spend a lot of time in post production and want to be color grade for specific styles, it is probably not needed.

Alan
Dec 18, 2015, 12:45 PM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by apsphoto
The mode has nothing to do with bitrate. LOG mode is a style mode that is less contrast and less shadows, a "flatter" type image style. It will look a bit washed out and slightly dull colors, this allows maximum flexibility to adjust color, contrast, shadows and highlights in post production. It also allow footage to be a bit easier to color correct when you have shooting on different days. Unless you spend a lot of time in post production and want to be color grade for specific styles, it is probably not needed.

Alan

Agreed vivid is nice for everyday filming.
Latest blog entry: Herelink 600mw Mod
Dec 18, 2015, 12:50 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:

Alan
Nice explanation Alan. People need to realized that if you are jumping into this platform for AP,you also will have the need for an editing system capable of handling the footage if you want the best images the camera system is capable of providing.
Dec 18, 2015, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntpixel
Nice explanation Alan. People need to realized that if you are jumping into this platform for AP,you also will have the need for an editing system capable of handling the footage if you want the best images the camera system is capable of providing.
Agree, currently using imovie and thinking on getting final cut pro
Dec 18, 2015, 02:37 PM
Free fall is not free
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciruplas
Dear Sirs,
I bought yesterday a phantom3 advance , unfortunately none of my tablets ; iPad II, iPad I, iPhone 5 and miniIpad run the DJI go application. I do not want to buy a new iPhone or a new iPad , but at the store where I bought the Phantom at Bogotá, Colombia South America ,they are not sure if the following android based tablets will work. Will you please advice me if one of the following alternatives will run the complete application ( camera ) they all have a reasonable price and are available here : Tablet LENOVO A7-30 3G Samsung Galaxy Tab E 7" | Wi-Fi | 8GB | Tablet ACER 7" B1-K6RH 16GB Tablet ASUS ZenPad Z170 Tablet HUAWEI T1-701W - G Tablet ASUS ZenPad Z170 Tablet HUAWEI S8-701W- G Tablet HP 7" G2 1311 G Thank you for your help
Regards
CIRUPLAS
I think it's always better to get some personal feedback, but DJI'S site has a list of compatible tablets. I tried the ZenPad. It was horrible
Dec 18, 2015, 02:44 PM
South Orange County, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by flysohigh
Agree, currently using imovie and thinking on getting final cut pro
Look at Davinci Resolve, there is a free version and a very powerful editor. Makes it easy to color grade.

Alan
Dec 18, 2015, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Look at Davinci Resolve, there is a free version and a very powerful editor. Makes it easy to color grade.

Alan
Thanks will do
Dec 18, 2015, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HummingbirdRPV
It's cold, -6°C and the snow is falling but the Phantom 3 is still flying.
Edited in Premiere CS6.
https://youtu.be/k7zuRS3SlA0
Very cool, did you do anything to protect the craft from the snow/water? Did you find any adverse affects from flying in the snow? How did you dry it after?
Dec 18, 2015, 04:36 PM
Finally!!! They put the 3rd gen shell with the X brace on my RMA'd P3P with cracks. The gimbal looks new as well. Fingers crossed this one lasts more than a few flights before cracking.
Dec 18, 2015, 04:39 PM
Animal Logic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repaid1
And this helps us how?
Help.......Info....
Dec 18, 2015, 04:42 PM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Quote:

Yea not a release for us this.
Latest blog entry: Herelink 600mw Mod
Dec 18, 2015, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Yes, same updates for Android version which has been out over a week ago. Nothing new for Phantom users. Passed

Edit: The only thing that might interest me to upgrade my Android version is if they have fixed a bug in version 2.4.2. I wonder if any Android users have tried this latest 2.4.3 and compare to the older version? In version 2.4.2, if you open GO and straightaway open the Flight Record menu, it will crash the app. The trick as someone has discovered is not to go into Flight Record menu straighaway, instead you choose the Me tab, then return to the Equipment tab, before you open the Flight Record menu.
Last edited by efoo; Dec 18, 2015 at 05:08 PM.

Quick Reply