Aug 08, 2015, 12:08 AM

I could not....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStreetCamaro
Guys got a 3 battery charge board. Any way to connect it to my powerlab 6 and use that to charge the batteries?
Either charge or discharge on a liposuction charger. The voltages are different (see a few pages bzck)- if you find a way, please let me know
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2015, 12:27 AM
'scuse me while I kiss the sky
Quote:
Originally Posted by apsphoto
Spinattic is a service to display panos. It has nothing to do with making them. That is why I asked the original poster. I have a suspicion how he is doing it just wanted confirmation from someone with the actual knowledge.

Alan
I realize that, and I uploaded some of mine to try. May be i should have said interactive 360 panoramas, from cylindrical saved panoramas lol. You have to upload ready made panos, clearly explained lol...and then add the goodies....Only way for me to get the top would be to stretch the very top parts of the sky on the pics, re size them so they could join. Curious to see if he has another way of doing it.
Aug 08, 2015, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert269
Either charge or discharge on a liposuction charger. The voltages are different (see a few pages bzck)- if you find a way, please let me know
Liposuction????
Aug 08, 2015, 12:33 AM
Am I the only one who wishes for DJI to make their own tablet, totally optimized for DJI Apps and outdoor use?
Aug 08, 2015, 12:38 AM
Fly the Big Sky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witoldc
Am I the only one who wishes for DJI to make their own tablet, totally optimized for DJI Apps and outdoor use?
Yes you're the only one. Nobody competes with Apple and their iPad
Aug 08, 2015, 12:41 AM
Couple of new pics
Last edited by PeenX2; Aug 08, 2015 at 12:59 AM.
Aug 08, 2015, 12:46 AM

New Motors

I'm wondering if the newer motors, the E305, are a way that DJI is handling the cracking problem. As mentioned in an earlier post DJI are saying there is better mounting for the new motors. Also they may have less vibration which may ultimately prove to have been the culprit in the first place? Just pure speculation.
Aug 08, 2015, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Ahhh, we think alike. I would like a touch screen built into the remote however DJI says it is cost prohibitive - especially if people already have a device they can use. Which I completely understand.
So if a remote is $500 and a remote with a built-in high-end powerful HD touch screen (similar to an iPad) is $1000, would you be willing to pay the difference?
Aug 08, 2015, 01:12 AM
-terry
Not me.
Aug 08, 2015, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmaven
So if a remote is $500 and a remote with a built-in high-end powerful HD touch screen (similar to an iPad) is $1000, would you be willing to pay the difference?
I would consider a more expensive RC that had a built-in tablet with a decent sunscreen and non reflective surface.
Aug 08, 2015, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmaven
I was wondering that as well. And if you mount a camera on top you probably block your GPS... so he photoshopping the tops in? I have a camera mounted on top of my I1, but wouldn't do that with an P3.
I haven't tried it yet but you cannot tilt the camera up enough to get all the sky and all you would see is the bottom of the P3. You have to clone out the arms of the P3 and there should be plenty of sky to do a Adaptive fill in Photoshop.

The best program for stitching is PTGui it is not a free program but well worth it. http://www.ptgui.com
Aug 08, 2015, 02:56 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroneCrates
Looks like no geo tagging but was taken May 15th 5:44 am
i suspect its either one of 2 things,

Your P3 was pulled off the line as QA test, most companies randomly pull units to check production, not so much used just tested,

or then needed an SD card to test something else and your was top of the pile then was returned to stock.

A lot of I1 were coming with video or pictures from the production line, iPhones have in the past as well

its nothing sinister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom O'Farrell
I'm wondering if the newer motors, the E305, are a way that DJI is handling the cracking problem. As mentioned in an earlier post DJI are saying there is better mounting for the new motors. Also they may have less vibration which may ultimately prove to have been the culprit in the first place? Just pure speculation.

I doubt it the 2312E is just an redesigned and improved 2312 motor, its natural to replace it, i suspect the other motor will fall out of production soon.
Last edited by Mad_angler1; Aug 08, 2015 at 03:15 AM.
Aug 08, 2015, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Nope lol, if DJI did that, we would never be flying. They have enough to deal with fixing their mistakes already. Be careful what you wish for
Aug 08, 2015, 03:18 AM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert269
don't use that board, i have been further testing it and you need to use a adapter with 6A max limited per pack connected, then you must have pacs of the same capacity charging, i done a few further tests and had some very strange behaviour when one pack finishes,

look at the charger Blade bought its a better option
Last edited by Mad_angler1; Aug 08, 2015 at 03:32 AM.
Aug 08, 2015, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Yes, you are. They just need to hurry up and release the android version of the go app. I hope it performs better than the 1.2 Pilot App.

Rob

Quick Reply