May 31, 2019, 06:56 PM
Well I blew the only day calm enough to fly my PT-17.....1 MPH WIND AT SUNSET!! With all I had to do it was near sunset when I put a batt on the charger.....and flew my Sport Cub! I've had some bad luck lately and needed to see if I could fly ANYTHI NG without a disaster. I was all nerves but did OK and greased the landing .....still shaking ! I'm getting too old for this. Especially after my two mile hike to find my flyaway in too high winds little Champ. I can't fly anything g worth a crap anymore!
to remove ads between posts
May 31, 2019, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBee
Well I blew the only day calm enough to fly my PT-17.....1 MPH WIND AT SUNSET!! With all I had to do it was near sunset when I put a batt on the charger.....and flew my Sport Cub! I've had some bad luck lately and needed to see if I could fly ANYTHI NG without a disaster. I was all nerves but did OK and greased the landing .....still shaking ! I'm getting too old for this. Especially after my two mile hike to find my flyaway in too high winds little Champ. I can't fly anything g worth a crap anymore!
Hang in there! Glad you got some flying in. Nothing like the smile you get from greasing the landing!
Jun 09, 2019, 03:14 PM
Finally got my pictures! Took the family up to the airport for some full scale flying!! I flew the (full scale) C3R a little, but we just hung a newly overhauled engine on it and are still working out some issues with it. Had a nice evening in the N2S-3 and the Champ!

Here are the pictures - now when the weather permits I'll be able to maiden the "little" C3R!

We took the pictures near sunset, so they ended up a little orange because of the light.
Jun 16, 2019, 05:50 AM
Really beautiful!
Jun 16, 2019, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSPS
Really beautiful!
Thank you!

Quick Reply