Sep 16, 2019, 03:38 PM
Can anyone tell me why Im getting static in my goggles every time the motors start up on my inductrix? Never had this issue before....whatd I do wrong?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2019, 09:49 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
You've got a bad motor. Brushes wear out or get dirty and they can get sparky when they do, and sparks make electrical noise that is visible in the video image as static. Replace your motors and the problem should go away. No easy way to determine which motor is the real culprit, and these motors don't last all that long anyway. When one starts to go the others won't be far behind. Like you always replace both headlights on your car when one burns out because odds are good the other one will go soon, too.
Sep 23, 2019, 07:59 AM
Here are a few pics of some builds I've completed recently. 3" TP class has been my favorite recently.

3" Martian slammed to lower the CG first pics 25a 20x20 4-1 1407 my freestyle go to.
3" Toothpick 12a AIO FC, Runcam Nano 2, 1304 5000kv motors. 3s GNB 650's. Best bang for the buck. AWESOME for tight spaces and zipping around.
2.5" Primo Toothpick 1103 8000kv 2s perfect for the front yard small confined spaces and zipping through Forrest.
3" Super SlamNasty a bit on the heavy side but is a great flying quad
Last edited by Fidy$Trainer; Sep 23, 2019 at 08:05 AM.

Quick Reply