Oct 13, 2016, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Rotary
It did not, for me at least. All the planes are still in the test section but I cannot see them in scale electric etc. Even though the complete unzipped folder is in user made airplanes.. I somehow managed to get 3 planes from earlier today in the permanent folder as "new plane". They are the throw and not fly versions
would be easier if you can show us a screen shot of you computer showing were you are unzipping them or better make a video of your posses to identify more easily your problem.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2016, 09:43 PM
Suspended Account
Good call on the snap shots, Here is what I believe I should be doing?

BTW, awesome and smooth flying planes!!
Oct 13, 2016, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Good call on the snap shots, Here is what I believe I should be doing?

BTW, awesome and smooth flying planes!!
You are doing it correctly so what is the problem you are trying to show in the last picture? that you don't see the T-34 Navy V3.0 between those lines you drew? What category is that? on mi sim is on park fliers. did you search there?
Last edited by Drra; Oct 13, 2016 at 11:40 PM.
Oct 13, 2016, 11:16 PM
Is pretty weird I compared your sim list to mine and it seems you are looking in to parkfliers
I see you decompressed it then you move it to the right folder, you have the files of the model in its folder and it does not show up.

next question did you do all this with the sim off and then when the model file was in user-made / airplanes you turn it on right?

You need to paste the folders with the sim off.

If you have been pasting the decompressed files with the sim off and it has not been working try to load the models with the phoenixrc launcher like in this picture
Click advance then click install update Nope sorry, I just discovered that it seems you can not load this types of fies like this

I have no Idea what is wrong somebody else will have to come up with a solution

Last edited by Drra; Oct 13, 2016 at 11:38 PM.
Oct 13, 2016, 11:45 PM
Suspended Account
I did do it with the sim turned off, wondering if the sim 5.0 to 5.1 is the issue? I tried to do the advanced update, but the loader wont see the files unless its a .pkg. I even put some .var planes in under user made, and nothing. Even though it worked a year ago for a special made B17.. Its got me confused
Oct 13, 2016, 11:50 PM
Quote:
I did do it with the sim turned off, wondering if the sim 5.0 to 5.1 is the issue? I tried to do the advanced update, but the loader wont see the files unless its a .pkg. I even put some .var planes in under user made, and nothing. Even though it worked a year ago for a special made B17.. Its got me confused
your phoenixrc folder is in the documents folder? cant see that on your screen shots. it seems the sim is not finding your folder?

Why you have not updated the sim? the latest version is v5.5.I you have a pretty old one
Oct 13, 2016, 11:57 PM
Suspended Account
Sure seems to be in my docs, I have to open the sim up that way. Sorry, thought you had the older version. We are both 5.5l
Oct 14, 2016, 12:12 AM
Suspended Account
Interesting. I just did the same way of adding the plane to the sim, only put them in official made. And guess what? I can see it on multiplayer..
Oct 14, 2016, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Interesting. I just did the same way of adding the plane to the sim, only put them in official made. And guess what? I can see it on multiplayer..
weird. only in multiplayer?
Oct 14, 2016, 01:02 AM

Model Index update for latest models of

rickp you need to remember to add latest versions of the two yak-52, Grob and the two P. Panthera in the index

I am flying Grumman Goose I went to the index to see if I had downloaded it here, but I don't see it here. maybe it was a phoenixrc download then.
Oct 14, 2016, 01:10 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drra
weird. only in multiplayer?
Nope. Shows up as a regular plane now, still shows them in testing as well. Def weird, can't figure out why its fighting me. Unless something is missing in my windows. I'm running boot camp off a mac.
Oct 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
Drew Buckley
Drra I so have to try that with Rick's Yak. Looks like fun and something i've been trying to get a plane to do to practice that myself.

Here's a peek at the Caravan that Drra requested. Just have to put it together and configure in Builder now Wow was fun.
Oct 14, 2016, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdb
Drra I so have to try that with Rick's Yak. Looks like fun and something i've been trying to get a plane to do to practice that myself.

Here's a peek at the Caravan that Drra requested. Just have to put it together and configure in Builder now Wow was fun.
Gorgeous

Did you read what we talked with rickp about the CTLS?
Oct 14, 2016, 04:26 AM
Drew Buckley
Not sure? will have to read back and search for CTLS

Edit. tried to find the CTLS. Can't find anything about it. Freewing is all i could see.
Last edited by drewdb; Oct 14, 2016 at 04:32 AM.
Oct 14, 2016, 04:43 AM
Drew Buckley
Hahahha

I think this is it. Think i'm getting a reputation for the designer fun stuff

I want to give Howard Huses Spruce Goose a shot next then i'll do this if this is it?

Quick Reply