Mar 30, 2015, 08:00 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Banggood shipping problems

Ordered a Tarantula X6 on March 6th. To this date never received it. Filed a dispute with Paypal as Banggood has no idea where it is. My first and last order with this company. At least gearbest delivers. They are slow but had no problems with gearbest. Anyone else have problems with Banggood losing shipments?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 30, 2015, 08:25 AM
I ordered $40 of spare parts on Feb 23. On part came yesterday. Still waiting for a lot more. Looked at the invoice. Some have been shipped and some just say schedule for processing. Most stuff I order ( I am on the E coast ) takes at least 25 days. So u have at least another week.
Looking at there shipping.
1 week In house to process
8 days on the boat
3 days on the Do k
3 days distribution and then depending on were you are
4 to 8. days to truck it to your PO
This stuff never sees a plane.
I wish they would charge a few $$ shipping and first class mail on some items.
Last edited by John Luciano; Mar 30, 2015 at 04:12 PM.
Mar 30, 2015, 03:50 PM
Their free shipping is a classic case of "you get what you paid for".
Used Banggood many times. A week to ship and then 2-5 weeks in transit is usual. Since shipping is "Free", they use whoever is cheapest (for them) at the moment. If you need the items in less time, pay the extra for EMS or Expedited.
Last edited by defranci; Mar 30, 2015 at 04:00 PM.
Mar 30, 2015, 04:16 PM
I heard that is just a waste of money MAY save you a week at best... The tracking is a joke. Said my package was in NJ on the 10th . I got it on the 23.
Mar 30, 2015, 04:29 PM
Winter Haven FL
Yes, they suck. I ordered a gimbal, which they said was in stock. After 10 days of processing, they finally responded to an email saying it was out of stock. I tried to cancel it 6 times and they still shipped it when it came in. they told me to refuse it and I would get my refund, but why should I have to wait to get my money back?
Mar 30, 2015, 04:38 PM
Their shipping has definitely gotten slower in recent months. My latest orders, received this month, have taken 5 full weeks to arrive. This is even after paying the additional $1.99 charge for "expedited" shipping. I believe most of the problem is with the shipping method they have been using, as I used to receive my orders in 3 to 4 weeks.
Mar 30, 2015, 04:57 PM
N-O-T-E-!
I ordered a ZMR250 kit on Feb. 20th. It didn't come back in stock until first week of March and its been in shipping limbo ever since. The shipping info hasn't changed since March 15 when it apparently left Fuzhou. Had I known it would take this long, I would have bought one stateside for the few extra bucks..
Mar 30, 2015, 05:57 PM
Who is the best to order from. I look for spare stuff for the V 666. Found a few but
$3.00 items. Are $12. That is more than a few bucks. How do they ship? They come in a bag. I think they wait till they fill one of the BIG. Containers.
Mar 31, 2015, 01:37 PM

yep

I had a few orders last fall with reasonable ship time. Ordered a bunch at beginning of march and only have received 1 item. Not sure if the new year backed things up a bunch. Tried to get partial shipment on a larger order and the response was" kindly please wait a few days". Getting close to cancelling my order.
Mar 31, 2015, 03:26 PM
I speak Chinese. Every question is answered with. 10 15 minutes ... Call any. Chinese restaurant order food and they say 10 15 Minutes. So when you call Banggood they can't say 10 15 so they say wait a few more days. I swear they don't even look up the order...
Apr 01, 2015, 08:45 AM
At least you didn't order from gearbest.com. Ordered Feb 15, item arrived at the sorting facility in china March 11. Just received the package Friday. Never ever ever ever ordering from them again.
Last edited by destey; Apr 01, 2015 at 08:53 AM.
Apr 01, 2015, 08:48 AM
SosX U.S. Dealer
Meh, I'm still waiting on a Devo7e I ordered from them back on February 18th. All I know Is that it is somewhere on this planet.....I think.
Apr 03, 2015, 01:04 PM
N-O-T-E-!
Do we have any recourse here? No tracking update since March 15 - it could be anywhere or no where. Has anybody had any luck contacting them? I understand it's China but jfc that's not an excuse for it taking longer than any form of transport could possibly take..
Apr 03, 2015, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cococadidi
Ordered a Tarantula X6 on March 6th. To this date never received it. Filed a dispute with Paypal as Banggood has no idea where it is. My first and last order with this company. At least gearbest delivers. They are slow but had no problems with gearbest. Anyone else have problems with Banggood losing shipments?
If you cannot wait more than then one and a half months, you suppose should not order anything things from those site. I deal with them all the time and never have problems but you will learn to be take excess stress and patient than superman or wonder woman in order to get something not available in your neighborhood. As per Gearbest, I ordered a wl toys 343, it took them almost three weeks to process and was shipped out three days ago.

Edmond
Apr 04, 2015, 04:37 PM
Chinese New Year was Feb. 19 - March 5. They do not work during this time.

Quick Reply