Light Up the Night Sky

Quad and Hexa Frames with Integrated LEDS's

Splash

New Hexa and Quad Frames for Night Flying

HobbyKing recently unleashed two new night flyer frames on the market. The H550 V4 Pro LED Hexcopter and the Q500 LED Quadcopter. Both frames come with all the hardware and a PCB board for wiring up the ESC's in a clean fashion. The real story here is the integrated LED's inside of the arms that make the entire arm glow with color. It looks very cool, it's clean, and it allows you to very easily keep orientation while night flying. These things simply look awesome! Add your own electronics and own the night.

Check out the H550 V4 Pro LED Hexcopter

Check out the Q500 LED Quadcopter

Mar 27, 2015, 05:26 PM
Closed Account
For someone who flies mostly at dusk and dark because of day time winds....this is something to consider, as I am wanting to build a quad .

But, it is something to think about .
Mar 27, 2015, 08:17 PM
It would be cool if they had dji clone arms with integrated leds so I could retrofit my existing quad
Mar 28, 2015, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogyman
It would be cool if they had dji clone arms with integrated leds so I could retrofit my existing quad
I believe they do sell just the arms that will fit F550/450 its on hobbyking.
Mar 30, 2015, 11:55 AM
Im starting my first quad build. Looking to get the Diatone FPV 250 v4 Ghost. This will be a huge learning process for me. Love these frames may go with the hex next time of the first one goes well.
Mar 30, 2015, 01:27 PM
How's the durability ? My gut tells me if its clear it is mostly brittle(ish) ?
Bling much sturdy ?
Apr 02, 2015, 08:32 AM
If Lexan, then it's durable. HK... Probably not.
Oct 27, 2015, 08:05 AM
Zcustom
Well I have order a couple and will comment when they arrive in a day or 2. I have a couple of their S 500 mm Quad frames and wanted a hex of the same size. Love the S500 frame so stable on decent.

Quick Reply