Costumes - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Wilfor, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 22, 2015, 08:12 PM
RC Adddict
Discussion

Costumes

Started putting my foam building skills to another use a couple years ago. My kids pick something for Halloween and then we build it. Our first attempt was a big success everywhere we went. It recently broke 500,000 views on you tube even

Halloween Costume 2012 (0 min 37 sec)

I just recently added the 1 from the next year, thank goodness the girls wanted to be princess's.

Dinosaur Halloween Costume (1 min 0 sec)

Still need to edit last years and it's about time to start on something for this year. Can't wait
to remove ads between posts