Mar 15, 2015, 01:02 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Lehigh fun fly 2015?

Hello all,

Does anyone know any info for the Lehigh fun fly yet? Really looking forward to it, can't wait for some great weather!
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
good question, I need to request days off from work in advance , just for this event .
Mar 15, 2015, 06:09 PM
Thread OP
Haha I know right! This will be my first time this year, I am trying to start making plans now though… How many planes do you go up with?
Mar 15, 2015, 09:41 PM
I have been there only once . I usually only take 4 planes max to any event I got to . but most of the time I just go to watch .
Mar 15, 2015, 09:51 PM
Thread OP
I'll go with 2 or 3... Decide closer to event. My wife also wants to go and camp of up there so should be really fun.
Mar 16, 2015, 02:31 PM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Rob. and others the event is called the Ellis Grummer fun fly. The site is LVRCS.com It will be June 6th and 7th this year. The website has not updated their flyer yet but it is listed on their calendar. Be nice way to spend an anniversary. LOL Hope you have a tent and sleeping bags. George will probally let you guys sleep in the Benz since he most likely will only have tony. My camper only has two beds and a little table bed. But we will make it work all work. Bring as many planes as you can.
Dave
Mar 16, 2015, 05:59 PM
Thread OP
Anniversary is on the 11th so we're golden. My wife is excited to go which is read. Will need to get new tent before hand. Planning on bringing the new pitts python from the swap meet and the domin8trix... Might bring foamie as extra...
Mar 16, 2015, 08:01 PM
Culper Junior
I'll be there!!

I only live 4 miles away.
Mar 16, 2015, 08:07 PM
great now all I need to do is request the days off. although I don't work weekends but I like to have the Friday and Monday off.

thanks for the update
Mar 16, 2015, 09:41 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
I'm there ..... BCSF will have 12-15 guys
Mar 18, 2015, 05:36 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Rob, Don't buy a tent yet. Let me talk to George about sleeping in the motorhome.

Carlos, Do you know if Ed B. Is planning on coming? I guess I could PM him and Paul too.

Dave
Mar 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
I saw Ed at Lebanon...he said he would be there....

Planning on a 7:30 Dawn Patrol sat and sunday ...... Maybe run one at 7:30 pm for those not camping

We are working on a small delta combat platform for the event
Mar 18, 2015, 09:53 PM
Thread OP
Combat planes? What would the format be?

I am so pumped for this event... Got one flight in a few days ago... Weather needs to turn here so we can really get going.
Mar 27, 2015, 12:15 PM
No problemo...
Hey guys,

I plan to make it on Saturday. Not planning to stay overnight but I'll bring plenty of stuff to fly

Rob
Mar 28, 2015, 02:53 PM
zoom-zoom
I'm looking forward to event.
Hopefully I will not burn another esc.
Great field +peeps

Frank

Quick Reply