This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 12, 2015, 10:09 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Discussion

Battery Adapter Test - E-Flite UMX B-17 Flying Fortress

This is some pretty cool footage we shot a couple of weeks ago that included a vertical flight test with the new battery adapter I bought from Glenn at RC-Connectors.com. We also captured a nice scale take-off and landing with Mount Baker in plain view in the background. I kept flying even after the wind kicked up with this awesome little E-Flite UMX B-17 Flying Fortress WWII Bomber.

Battery Adapter Test - E-Flite UMX B-17 Flying Fortress RC Plane Test Flight on Windy Day (1 min 57 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Apr 17, 2015, 12:17 PM
Hello, GB!
Just wanted to say, "Thanks," for all of the videos you posted of your micro fleet; especially the E-Flite UMX B-17. I was looking at one at the LHS last week, and was sorely tempted to buy it. I've seen some other videos showing the little plane doing all sorts of 3-D maneuvers, and was somewhat turned off. Your video showed some really nice looking (scale-like) flying, and very nice take-off and landing. I may have to buy on after all. Thanks again for posting some great videos (and for having enough self-confidence to show some of your "less than successful flights!).
Best regards, Chris
Apr 17, 2015, 10:01 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Hey Chris!

I am very happy to hear that my videos have been helpful to you. I do my best to be as honest as possible with my reviews, so it always makes my day to receive appreciation for my efforts and transparency.

I hope you have a great weekend and feel free to reach out to me with questions. I am happy to help in any way I can

GB

Quick Reply