Building a website! :D - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by JulietKiloMike, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 07, 2015, 11:55 PM
Discussion

Building a website! :D

I've had a few years of programming experience in school, and thought I would try my hand at HTML and CSS! I'm building a website from scratch for my (tiny) eBay / amazon / RCGroups online business (mostly building small battery connectors and selling battery checkers, etc). I'd love to know what you guys think! This website isn't nearly complete, but I've got the general layout down and I've done some work on the "About" page

jkmrcsolutions.grn.cc

Edit: I've also got an FB page for it! https://www.facebook.com/jkmrcsolutions

-John
Last edited by JulietKiloMike; Mar 08, 2015 at 08:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2015, 08:07 PM
A good start, nice and uncluttered. Are you planning to just list the products on the product page or incorporate a shopping cart or utilize the amazon or ebay APIs?
Mar 08, 2015, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatex
A good start, nice and uncluttered. Are you planning to just list the products on the product page or incorporate a shopping cart or utilize the amazon or ebay APIs?
Wow! Now that was a blazing-fast reply.

I'm planning on making the website mostly informational; I might add some paypal shopping cart stuff later, but right now the intention is to list the products / services I provide and then link to other marketplaces where people can buy stuff.

-John
Mar 08, 2015, 08:18 PM
Oh wait, haha! Nevermind about the blazing fast reply part. I also posted my site in Trader Talk, and I had literally just refreshed the page after hitting "submit" when your reply came up...I got the blog and the TT thread confused! (lol).

-John