What do you do if you have EPS's, but dont want to buy a new plane with new EPS's? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 31, 2004, 03:55 PM

What do you do if you have EPS's, but dont want to buy a new plane with new EPS's?

I have had a few gws planes that are broken and I dont want to buy a whole new power system that costs half of the whole plane. I saw on www.horizonhobby.com that you can get slope glider versions of gws with everything except the EPS, but the gliders are not the ones I desire, not all of the gws planes are there. Another problem is that I dont know exactly what the slope gliders come with. For example, how do you know if it comes with the stick mount for the motors, landing gear, etc?

I think that gws enthusiest would appreciate not having to pay the extra money for a power system they dont need in a new plane if they already have the power system from a previous plane. Basically, the idea of slope gliders should go beyond the realm of large wing area planes.

Just a suggestion.
Last edited by BytheBookie3; May 31, 2004 at 03:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 31, 2004, 04:23 PM
Lookin' Good. Real Good.
I don't understand. Slope gliders come in almost every plane, I know the warbirds do. They come unpainted, have no landing gear and have a stick.
May 31, 2004, 09:01 PM
Can you provide a link as to where the website of every gws as a slope glider is?
May 31, 2004, 09:03 PM
Where is the website that you are able to find no eps planes for all gws planes?
May 31, 2004, 09:22 PM
www.gwsexpert.com
May 31, 2004, 09:47 PM
Lookin' Good. Real Good.
http://www.allerc.com/
May 31, 2004, 11:40 PM
Doh!
Just so you're aware, they don't come with landing gear either. Watch out for that.
Jun 01, 2004, 12:13 AM
Live to fly, fly to live!
I'd just buy the whole kit unless I had a brushless setup. The brushed motors will wear out and you never can tell when you'll crash and blow up a gearbox. I'd rather have the spares, seeing as how my LHS cannot be counted on to have them in stock as I need them.