This thread is privately moderated by circuitfxr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 04, 2015, 10:39 PM
Resistance is futile
Thread OP
Discussion

Miracles Abound!

Hello and God bless to all my loyal followers! I have a lot of new things to share.
I have recently had a great streak of good fortune. ( I call them blessings).
Things started with a larger than expected tax refund. (Always a good start! LOL)

I was finally able to address some of the issues that I have been putting off.
First off... I was in desperate need of a newer car. I use my car for my job and the old 15 year old jalopy just wasn't getting it any more. I was successful in obtaining a newer car and it is another Mitsubishi! My last one lasted 15 years...

I recently found out that the finance guy got me lower payments than originally agreed to and it includes a 2 yr extended warranty! Oh happy day!

I got all my bills paid current and I found out my eye sight got better instead of worse! Unbeleivable! It seems that my old glasses prescription was designed for when I was 65 pounds heavier. Since losing the weight, my glucose levels changed and my close up vision now requires a WEAKER prescription. All this time I thought my eyes were getting worse, it was actually the opposite!

I also have been able to indulge in some new RC toys. I am currently awaiting a FPV quadcopter to be delivered. I intend to use this for taking some ariel videos of my boats in the water.

Just last week I was asked to be a leader for a new youth group for teens at my church. I have always wanted to work with teens and this will be a great opportunity to introduce the hobby to some next gen people. Don't see why I can't combine God , community service, fellowship, and RC. Gonna be a lot of fun!

I am a Christian and I believe all this has happened by divine intervention. I now feel like this new year is going to lead to many new things and a new ME! God bless!
Latest blog entry: Spring time changes
to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2015, 02:43 AM
skumgummi dave
circuitfxr:

God delights in the welfare of His servants.

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Blessings;

Dave-

Quick Reply