Old May 28, 2004, 09:58 PM
Find More Posts by FullaFoam

Devastor lost what next

After rebuilding my 2nd Devastator (mega 16/15/4, 10 cell Kan 1050 etc) I decided to make my 10th flight with it at a local school yard. Well, to make a long story longer, the battery ejected 300 feet in the air and the wing flopped down over a tree line most likely in someone's yard. I couldn't find it! My question, what wing should I try next? I love the 36 inch variety and the Devastator was great... but I want speed. I loved the Mega but I know there is better. Has anyone tried a Himax equivalent? Today is a sh--ty day.
Any words of encouragment would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Fullafoam

Oh I still have 4 Kan 1050 10 cell battery packs left.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 28, 2004, 10:27 PM
Find More Posts by Don Sims
I'd be knocking on doors or send a photo recon plane up to find the Dev. I lost a plane once and my daughter kept telling me about where it was. Dad knew better. 3 months later we were out riding our horses and the plane was very close to where she said it was!! I should have listened to her three months earlier!!

Hate this happened to you, hope the Dev shows back up. They are a great plane!
Old May 30, 2004, 01:18 AM
Find More Posts by FullaFoam
well, i started the knocking on doors process now i am going to start to pass a flyer out with reward if found. This really messed up my weekend!

I think if I start again I will go with the same setup. I think with with the kan 1050's it was a good match.

Now I will have to decide which wing!
Old May 30, 2004, 02:21 AM
Find More Posts by Dumb-n-Dumber2
I ONLY have 204 planes
Weston (www.combatwings.com)has a winner with the Mini XE. We are flying them on 12cellFAUP packs with a 3turn mega going in excess of 130mph