Old May 28, 2004, 06:38 PM
Find More Posts by ManWithNoName
Yippee!

Anyone else here waiting for the Alfa Model MiG-15?

I was looking over Alfa Model's site and noticed that they removed the Mig-15 from the "Coming Soon" section and placed it in the "Products" section. I wonder if these means it will be showing up here in the states soon.

MiG-15

Anyone else here want this plane as bad as I do?
to remove ads between posts
Old May 29, 2004, 01:50 AM
Find More Posts by Dhughes
Number 1 on my list!
Old May 29, 2004, 07:43 PM
Find More Posts by Racebelly
Vault-Tech Approved
You bet!

-Mark
Old May 29, 2004, 08:42 PM
Find More Posts by Angelo
I've heard great things about the Alfa kits, lots of pre-fab and quick building. Seems there are some resrvations about the performance of their first ducted fan , the Huckebein. I'd really like a Mig 15, will probably get this one or the Wattage Mig. Does anyone have experience with the Wattage model?
Old May 29, 2004, 09:20 PM
Find More Posts by Dmerino
What a magnificent Model of the '15. Hope she flies as well as she looks. Chap Merino
Old May 30, 2004, 03:20 AM
Find More Posts by Racebelly
Vault-Tech Approved
Angelo,

I have the Wattage Mig. It hand launches like a brick. I was able to get a couple flights out of it but was unimpressed. I've heard that they fly well on a brushless. The kit is nice but nowhere hear the quality of the Alfa's. I have an Alfa P-51 & I can tell you that they are definitely worht the extra money.

Watch the video at the link posted above. I beleive that the Mig in the video is flying on a MPJet 25/25 BL motor.

There is also a video here of Alfa's Huck flying on the MPJet.
http://www.hobby-lobby.com/huckebein.htm
Fly's much better than the stock setup.

-Mark