This thread is privately moderated by prachar223, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 23, 2015, 09:15 AM
Trader Rating: 46
Thread OP
$115.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

2- Used Futaba R617FS Receivers & 1- Used Futaba R6004FF Receiver

Hello all,

I am upgrading my radio system from Futaba 2.4Ghz to a different brand. I have a lot of receivers and a couple of Futaba transmitters that I will be posting in the next day. I originally had everything posted as a giant lot, but I thought things would sell better broken into small lots.

Up for grabs are two Futaba R617FS receivers and one Futaba R6004FF Receiver.These were just taken out of aircraft. They were working fine when I removed them from the aircraft. The wire shown in the picture is not included, I just plugged a battery into them so you know they power up. However, due to the nature of the hobby, these are being sold as it. One of the receivers has a piece of velcro on the back of it. One of the R617FS does not come with the box. The other R617FS and the R6004FF does.

I will ship them to you if you are in the lower 48, they will either ship via FedEx or USPS. I want to use PayPal only. You will be provided a tracking number upon shipment.

Please see the pictures.

More details on the R617FS Receiver:
FEATURES: High sensitivity receiver weighs only .25oz (7g) without case yet is a full range system for all aircraft from giant scale to park flyer applications-no need to buy separate receiver for specific aircraft Simple one-touch linking - no plugs to mess with or lose Dual Antenna Diversity allows 2.4GHz FASST Futaba transmitter to select the best reception between the two receiver antennas with no signal loss Rubber grommets installed where antennas exit to eliminate stress and fraying of the two antenna wires.
The Futaba webpage for the R617FS Receiver: http://www.gpdealera.com/cgi-bin/wga...pgm?I=FUTL7627
This receiver currently sells new at TowerHobbies for $69.98

More details on the R6004FF Receiver:
FEATURES: Designed for short range application such as indoor aircraft only Limited flight range of 300 ft (91.4m) maximum Compatible with standard size connectors only Easy one touch linking to transmitter
The Futaba webpage for this receiver is: http://www.gpdealera.com/cgi-bin/wga...pgm?I=FUTL7624
It currently Sells new at Towerhobbies for $47.99

Thank you for looking!!!
Last edited by prachar223; Feb 23, 2015 at 09:32 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 23, 2015, 10:05 AM
Trader Rating: 0
I'll take them pm me your PayPal Id and I'll get it sent over asap! Thanks
Feb 23, 2015, 10:37 AM
Thread OP
Speedracer2284, I sent you a pm.
Feb 23, 2015, 11:32 AM
Thread OP
Sale pending upon payment from speedracer2284.

Quick Reply