This thread is privately moderated by overcraft, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 14, 2015, 02:15 PM
Trader Rating: 0
PS if any one would like his contact info feel free to pm me so you can cram his inbox full.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2015, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismtb84
PS if any one would like his contact info feel free to pm me so you can cram his inbox full.
we all do since we paid for the board, we know his name and email
Jun 14, 2015, 04:52 PM
he responded during a week, but now it seems he's gone undercover again....
Jun 14, 2015, 10:07 PM
Trader Rating: 4
so to recap.....the factory is heavily delayed, Overcraft hasn't really had much to say, BUT there is talk of boards eventually being shipped??
A few people made paypal claims, how did those go?
Jun 15, 2015, 01:27 AM
EU drones
Quote:
Originally Posted by evans036
i caved and ordered one of these:
http://www.banggood.com/Diatone-ZMR2...-p-976127.html

cheap i know but im freakin desperate

steve
Those work fine. A friend of mine is using one. The only two minor downsides are the regulator at the edge (careful to burn fingers) and the leds to solder onboard are hardly visible in flight. For the rest for this money it's super.
Jun 15, 2015, 03:01 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismtb84
I actually had one of my posts deleted by overcraft for putting his email in I know that its not really a good idea to do that in some circumstances but hey I actually got a response from overcraft by doing that, thought it was kind of funny and pissed me off at the same time you'll respond to that but not simple questions like when are they going to be Shipped.
HOW MUCH OF OUR MONEY IS THIS GUY HOLDING ONTO OF OURS WITH OUT ANY RECOURSE!!!
I had a post deleted too. Not sure why because i'm 99.9% sure none of my posts included his email.

Who knows!

What i do know is its now mid june and still no delivery date in sight.Its pushing 5 months since i paid now. Short of the factory burning down, i wonder what could possibly be causing this much of a delay.
I just wish my boards and led would turn up so i can forget about all this, im sick of thinking about it now.

Hopefully they arrive intact this time. My batch 3 board arrived with the cap and trace ripped off. Hopefully the packing method will of improved this time around.
Jun 15, 2015, 07:17 AM
Trader Rating: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by overcraft
The pdbs boards are made, they are still in the soldering progress status, so at least 2 more weeks waiting I guess.
That was March 30th.

Longest two weeks I've ever seen.

I did get a PayPal refund, I had to wait out the full three days before OC would release it though.

Over a month ago I got my funds back, got a different PDB and now am happily flying my fanny off several times a week and ready to build another mini.
Jun 15, 2015, 10:56 AM
I opened a dispute and got contacted the same day by OC,
Closed the dispute as I believed what he said,

Now have till Monday, August 17, 2015 to reopen it.
Sad that summer goes by and IF ever delivered the DIATONE BG version will be more up to date by then with there next release

:-(
Jun 15, 2015, 01:11 PM
Snappy FPV // Flying Fischkopp
I nominate the PDB Batch 4 for the Vapoware Award ... I play Duke Nukem Forever while I wait
Jun 15, 2015, 01:40 PM
Trader Rating: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappyhh
I nominate the PDB Batch 4 for the Vapoware Award ... I play Duke Nukem Forever while I wait
and I'm going to listen to Guns and Roses Chinese Democracy while I eat my
Jun 16, 2015, 11:05 AM
this is what i found in taobao.com (china eBay)
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...u=h27vcf9ff623
Jun 16, 2015, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliass
this is what i found in taobao.com (china eBay)
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...u=h27vcf9ff623
seems to be very low quality
Jun 16, 2015, 12:13 PM

Issue after crash

Not sure if anyone monitors this thread for issues, I got the 1.2 rls of this board and had a small crash. Following the crash my FPV camera began to heat up A LOT and I lost video.

Back home on my bench, I tested everything and found that the TX + FPV cam WORKED! Woo! the bad news is that the - pad for TX is damaged? It is not closing the loop w + so the TX won't work, or the FPV camera.

Thoughts? Here are the pads I'm talking about:
Name: staNnar.jpg
Views: 95
Size: 70.2 KB
Description: TX/FPV pads

I get 0 current when measuring -/+
All other +/- tested and working. No visible cracks on PDB of any kind. The crash was not severe.

My first and ONLY guess is that something fried for the Line filter of the TX/FPV setup?
Jun 16, 2015, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcintosh
I opened a dispute and got contacted the same day by OC,
Closed the dispute as I believed what he said,

Now have till Monday, August 17, 2015 to reopen it.
Sad that summer goes by and IF ever delivered the DIATONE BG version will be more up to date by then with there next release

:-(
Hi

Hello, I'm DIATONE designer, what can I do

Danny
Jun 16, 2015, 12:59 PM
Trader Rating: 311
FPV Dealer,Getting People High
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIATONE.Danny
Hi

Hello, I'm DIATONE designer, what can I do

Danny