This thread is privately moderated by ozief16, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 17, 2015, 01:00 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Found

Wanted: Bvm Electra or E-Bdt w/batts trade for my BVM MiG

What I'd really like to do fellas is trade my turbine-ready BVM MiG 15 for a RTF Electra or E-bandit. Turbines are getting harder at my field, so I'm looking for a daily flyer electric which I think is an Electra or E-Bdt. 12S would be ideal with at least two sets of batts. 10S would be debatable.

Please call me with what you're thinking. I'll try to post pics if I can. If not, see the pics on bvm.com MiG hotshots (Dave Evans).

The plane is beautiful and done in the Red Bull scheme. It has 8411s on the majority of flight controls and a 3422 on the rudder. There's a JR gyro on the rudder, air brakes, a jet stand painted in the same scheme, and a 12X program if you want it. I've flown it on a P-120 SX and it's got a P100 in there right now (my buddy's motor, so not for sale). The plane really is great, so please no crazy offers. I just want a daily electric

Call me and we can talk specifics. I have a jet case that we can use for the hostage exchange, but if you were in SOCAL and we could meet halfway that would be great

If you're simply interested in the MiG that will work too. I don't have it separately listed, but I'm happy to cash out on it and then track down an E-Bandit or Electra. $4500 and I'll pull my turbine out and the MiG is all yours!

I'm in the PST so please be respectful with the call times

V/R
Dave
210-319-8123
Last edited by ozief16; Feb 17, 2015 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Changed title/added MiG only deal/spelling errors
to remove ads between posts
Feb 18, 2015, 08:03 AM
Trader Rating: 11
HAL... Open the damn doors!
The MIG makes a great electric, have you thought of converting it?

Jack
Feb 18, 2015, 10:21 AM
Thread OP
Jack,

I thought of it but don't want to tear the intakes out. Like I mentioned, it's a great plane is ratter not tear up, but just get an electric sport jet. Good idea though

Dave
Feb 18, 2015, 03:17 PM
Trader Rating: 55
Dont forget the velcro straps
man that's gorgeous. hows the other dave doing(from the pics?) I havnt heard from him in a long time
Feb 18, 2015, 05:23 PM
Thread OP
Hey corsair,

Dave Bottita is well. He's building a FS Bearhawk right now that is consuming all of his time. Needless to say the plans built plane (not a typo) is of an incredible caliber. He will have a real gem when he finishes it. I haven't seen him at the field in close to a year now as a result

Thanks for the kind words on the MiG. I've been following several of your builds with rapt attention as well!

Dave
Feb 18, 2015, 05:52 PM
that's cool, the last time I saw dave out in vegas, he was talking about starting one. that's cool he's doing it! is his son still flying models?
Feb 19, 2015, 12:40 AM
Thread OP
Jake hasn't been doing much model flying b/c he's just about to get his FS license. He's quite involved with JROTC and is pursuing the AF as a career. I'm sure jake would still smoke us ll at the sticks of a nice model

Dave
Feb 20, 2015, 05:58 PM
man...thats awesome. good for him. say hi to dave for me next time you see him
Feb 20, 2015, 06:20 PM
Trader Rating: 675
Nice Mig! I remember that one at Mississippi AB

Quick Reply