Feb 11, 2015, 02:01 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

FatShark Attitude SD v2 VS. FatShark Attitude V2 CE-Certified FPV Bundle ?

About to purchase my first FPV goggles and pretty excited,

1) What is the real difference between these two ? ( Besides the fancy antenna and low 25mW vTX on the CE Certified bundle)

2) Which one is better purchase?

link here for both Attitude packages:

FatShark Attitude SD v2
http://www.getfpv.com/fatshark-attitude-v2.html

FatShark Attitude V2 CE-Certified FPV Bundle
http://www.getfpv.com/fatshark-attit...pv-bundle.html

-thanks in advance
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2015, 11:27 AM
Team AlienWarpSquad
What country are you in????
What are the radio rules there?

In the USA the "CE certified" vTX is also FCC part 15 type accepted for Unlicensed use.
The other has a 200mW vTX and requires an FCC issued Ham Radio license to legally operate.

Then in Countries like the UK and others the maximum legal output power is 25mW even with a Ham Radio license.
Feb 11, 2015, 12:18 PM
Goggles are the same , the antenna are a little better on the one with very under powered 25mW VTX !!!
I wouldn't buy that one ever !!!

But then again,, I don't use a bicycle helmet when I ride my little bicycle !!! LOL
Nov 01, 2015, 01:02 AM
multi rotor induced O.C.D

no customer service

why would any body purchase fat shark products. i cant get ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE..i cant get any response.and will never recommend their products to anyone.
Jan 07, 2017, 09:25 PM
That is unfortunate moto head....I am looking for my first set of FPV goggles and still contemplating on what to get. I know the Fat Sharks are widely used but if there is no customer service..........i may change my mind....Thanks for the input!
Jan 13, 2017, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimshady
That is unfortunate moto head....I am looking for my first set of FPV goggles and still contemplating on what to get. I know the Fat Sharks are widely used but if there is no customer service..........i may change my mind....Thanks for the input!
You do realize that old moter head posting was well over a year ago have a good day?
DanT

Quick Reply