This thread is privately moderated by blade strike, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 09, 2015, 12:47 PM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

New ** 6s1p Dinogy 22,000mAh**

I do the same for ALL my battery test. I bring it to a hover throw it in GPS mode and relax.)
Mark over at dinogylipos.com contacted me. He wanted me to put his brand to the test. When I first received the pack it almost looked identical to the Tattu 22,000mAh pack. After some closer review I was able to tell these were different cells. The pack is a little larger than the Tattu pack, 2700g versus 2500. Something you wouldn't really notice on an s1000 or larger bird.

I wanted to break this battery in correctly and watch the IR stabilize. I started by running the pack through the usual 10 break-in cycles taking it down to 50-60% each time.. I noticed by these first flights that the battery was not sagging and cells seemed to be perfectly matched. The only other packs I have seen like this was the Tattu.

Below is the dataset of my 12th flight on this pack, this flight I took it down right to the 80% mark. Got over 17mins of flight time on a fully loaded s1000 with GH4 HD Gimbal and Lightbridge. I put back 17663mah in the pack, so at these flight times you will not be damaging this pack. The pack was 78F in 61F ambient, so this pack wasn't even stressing this setup or times.

What I noticed was the tight voltage curve on each cell over the flight. The only other pack I have seen this type of discharge curve was the Tattu 22,000. You will notice that it's a very tight curve and cells look to be closely matched. You will also notice how little sag there is, these are premium cells! IR has settled right at 6ohms which is very low!! The pack weighs 2735g (6lb), so even though these are top of the line cells, they still have an outstanding power to weight ratio as well. This battery is the first pack that I have tested to beat the Tattu brand, really surprising! Now over the next few months we will see how they hold up. I really don't have much doubt with cells like this, we might have just found the new Lipo leader for heavy lift setups.

If you're looking for more options on larger packs, this would be a great choice. These packs are pro level and the cells do show this. Mark is even having an Introductory special, Enter "Grand10" in the coupon section upon checkout @ http://www.dinogylipos.com .
Pack dimensions & weight :
Length (mm) 200
Width (mm) 91
Height (mm) 72
Weight 2735g

For more information please contact:
DinogyLipos
Tel 949-525-1644
Email marknosedive@aol.com
Last edited by blade strike; Feb 09, 2015 at 01:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 09, 2015, 04:49 PM

Battery Test Setup

Blade,

What is your setup for testing batteries? I just purchased the Dinogy 22000mAh. I will like to do a similar test if possible.

Thanks,
Raphael
Feb 09, 2015, 07:14 PM
Thread OP
What do you mean setup?
Feb 09, 2015, 08:52 PM
How do you generate the report?
Feb 16, 2015, 02:40 PM
Thread OP
Cell logger

Quick Reply