Nov 24, 2015, 05:50 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycan Animal View Post
Oooh, 3 in a row.

Seems SeBy DocKy got his GW008 and already deviated. "Really I like everything."

So why doesn't everybody have one?
Good point there on the skull quad. Guilty this side

That Qx5QRC has some uber laid back tight flips dude.

When i get my FU money from work, am gonna quad myself to death. Thought the Sux 300 would have arrived today. My postman doesnt roll up until 16.00, and expects me to be cheerful!...WxF!, its practically a whole extra day waiting. Good evening is what i say!.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 24, 2015, 05:53 PM
Penny. Penny. Penny
Maiden went well !!!

Boy, I am I a dumb SOB. The red lights were already in the back. There is no need to move lenses!!! Is everyone else's the same?

Easy to hover - smooth as silk. Wilit l handle any wind at all?

Wow - think I will order another. Don't mention to wifey.
Nov 24, 2015, 05:54 PM
Penny. Penny. Penny
Quote:
Try playing swapsies with the LED's on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL49c8uGnLM
Love those lights !!!!
Nov 24, 2015, 06:01 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by llasov View Post
Maiden went well !!!

Boy, I am I a dumb SOB. The red lights were already in the back. There is no need to move lenses!!! Is everyone else's the same?

No, my bad. I admittedly haven't taken mine out of the box for weeks now. Should have remembered. So many quads, so little time.

But i would have thought it's blatently ferkin obvious. Yup, handles wind well. Glad the maiden went ok.

Have fun.
Nov 24, 2015, 06:09 PM
Penny. Penny. Penny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350 View Post
No, my bad. I admittedly haven't taken mine out of the box for weeks now. Should have remembered. So many quads, so little time.

But i would have thought it's blatently ferkin obvious. Yup, handles wind well. Glad the maiden went ok.

Have fun.
Thanks Blade. Since the battery is located at the blue end, I thought that meant that the quad flew from that direction. It may have been obvious to some but not to my [email protected] Really liking this quad.
Nov 24, 2015, 06:12 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Thanks Blade. Since the battery is located at the blue end, I thought that meant that the quad flew from that direction. It may have been obvious to some but not to my [email protected] Really liking this quad.
Again, my bad. I should have remembered and put you right. On the bright side, no need to rip things off!.

The U807 is a nice quad. You can throw it around all over the place. I guess thats why its so popular. Am glad you like it, and welcome to the crew. Pull up a chair.
Nov 24, 2015, 06:24 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
I expect you to teach me how to deep fry beer.

(I know that's some sort of food but there is no way I am typing spotted dick into google)
Deep frying beer's a snap. Chug a bottle of habenero sauce and shotgun a six pack
Nov 24, 2015, 06:24 PM
Vox Furry Regem
Quote:
Maiden went well !!!

Yes, I was wondering why they had changed the red lenses to the front. Most these Alias clones have the battery connector at the front.
Yes it will handle wind quite well has the pitch and the profile to deal with it, prop guards may effect that, I've never used them.
You have a white one? Best night flyer.
1: Grab a black one and a spare white canopy.
2: Swap canopy and blue props with white ones for your second, makes a cool looking combo.
3: Fly 'em like you stole 'em.
4: (Unless your Casey then fly them 'til they stop, suddenly!)
Nov 24, 2015, 06:32 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsbrkn View Post
Well she lives to fly today, complete thanks to Casey62 for sending me a motor. I have ordered a replacement from gearbest us warehouse and put your info in the instructions. I'll pm you when it ships and we'll see how it goes. BTW gearbest is sending me a replacement motor, I asked for it to ship from the usa warehouse, they said you should see it in 13 to 32 days!!!
Hallelujah! Quadcopter goodness is in the air
About the motor, I'm a better late than never guy. Now, do as I say and not as I do: take it over grass and get the feel for her up in some air, free of those everyday quadcopter killers all around us
Nov 24, 2015, 06:34 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey62 View Post
Deep frying beer's a snap. Chug a bottle of habenero sauce and shotgun a six pack
Burrrp!...Noted.

Quote:
Yes, I was wondering why they had changed the red lenses to the front. Most these Alias clones have the battery connector at the front.
Yes it will handle wind quite well has the pitch and the profile to deal with it, prop guards may effect that, I've never used them.
2: Swap canopy and blue props with white ones for your second, makes a cool looking combo.
Note to self, don't let one quad blur into another. There where so many quads man in the DMZ...you just weren't there!
Nov 24, 2015, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey62 View Post
The problem with the U807 thread is the lack thereof with the U807
We need a version 2 or a new quad from Nuhui, maybe the U907?
Nov 24, 2015, 06:50 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by lx302 View Post
We need a version 2 or a new quad from Nuhui, maybe the U907?
+6, and we want free samples for the publicity already given! .
Nov 24, 2015, 06:57 PM
Drone Collector
Oder eine U99 (Otto's Boot).

I built one of these a few years ago.

Gute U-Boot!.

Crappy Yaw!.
Nov 24, 2015, 07:03 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
Shouldn't be necessary but if you want to be super careful. Just gentle pressure when sliding them.

No. But I thought I saw a HT F801 with Rayban's?
har har

Quote:
Oooh, 3 in a row.

Seems SeBy DocKy got his GW008 and already deviated. "Really I like everything."

So why doesn't everybody have one?
not everyone can see them. That's why there's 2 U839s in my mortuary

Quote:
Maiden went well !!!

I hold BR personally responsible for your painful path to quadcopter goodness. No he actually did it on purpose, so that you'd know how to get to those motors that we all tear up. It is you who failed to take into 'account' the build quality of your precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics

Quote:

Have fun.
you've spewn 33 pages of spam, spam, spam, and slave-drove the new U807 accountant through an exercise in futility. Your penance shall be unboxing that U807, and flying it danger close through the kids jungle gym at the park

Quote:
you do know what your multi colored 807 says to me?.. PENGUIN!

Quote:
Burrrp!...Noted.

Note to self, don't let one quad blur into another. There where so many quads man in the DMZ...you just weren't there!
Ha... I don't like anyone to fly a similar quad in general proximity to mine
Nov 24, 2015, 07:04 PM
Rum River watershed
Quote:
Try playing swapsies with the LED's on this
Looks like a WLtoys V262 with a paint job and extra lights. Too bad it's not shaped like an aircraft carrier.

Quick Reply