Mar 08, 2019, 04:39 AM
Deal of the day:

Eachine ex2mini only $32.99 after coupon F7ed97 at banggood.

Coupon also good on camera and camera plus goggles version. I recommend no camera version.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2019, 08:42 AM
Embargo lifted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
Already have a Bugs 3. Find it big and clunky (over 250g) but does fly well. Big plus is it can carry a go pro. Still prefer the XK x251 or ex2mini for punch outs and dives. (both under 250g)

Glad you like the Boldclash b03 Pro. You say itís zippier than the e011. Put the Boldclash battery in the e011 and it will be zippy as well.

Remember itís the batteries not the quad that makes the difference. Just ask Geotric.

PS. Just choose the correct 2 pins to connect the camera. Or just do what I did and solder connector to + - on the fc board.

The bwhoop beats even more expensive brushless whoops.

https://youtu.be/uTI0fiyIwAg
Quote:
Deal of the day:

Eachine ex2mini only $32.99 after coupon F7ed97 at banggood.

Coupon also good on camera and camera plus goggles version. I recommend no camera version.
dang another good one.... I will second that you not get the camera (assuming it's the same camera at the B3 mini and it probably is as it's a clone) the FOV is kinda narrow for good FPV experience.... a battery runs about 20 bucks (what a ripoff too) so instead of getting another battery get a entire new copter with a battery.... again I assume the EX2 battery is the same as the B3 mini....
Mar 08, 2019, 01:48 PM
Flight for life
Ahhh. TGIF.
-2 centigrade but lots of wind.
Spring is in the air.
Lets go surfing.

Raw Run || The Cliffs of France (3 min 10 sec)
Mar 08, 2019, 02:10 PM
Quote:
I seen the shills in action. What they do is bid until they are winning. At that point they know your max bid. Then they cancel their bid so you are winning again. Then bid it up until they are just below your max bid.

It doesnít bother me because I set my max bid at a very favourable price that I am willing to pay. Once another bidder is winning I usually let the item go.
So here is what happens this time. I started at $14. Set my high for $23.
So the deal ended I lost at $24. So today I get a email. One more chance. Buy it at you highest bid $23.
Mar 08, 2019, 02:12 PM
The message I got
eBay eBay sent this message to John Luciano (luckyonevideo).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Lucky you. Here's a second chance to buy the item you recently lost.
You can be sure a Second Chance Offer is legitimate when you see it in My Messages with the subject line, "You have a second chance offer". If it is not, it's fake. Do not respond to the sender or complete the transaction. Outside of eBay offers may be fraudulent and not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn more
Lucky you, John! The seller has offered you a second chance to buy this item. The second time can be a charm.

Hubsan X4 Star H502C RC Quadcopter2.4G 6 Axis GPS 720P Altitude Auto-Return RTF
Hubsan X4 Star H502C RC Quadcopter2.4G 6 Axis GPS 720P Altitude Auto-Return RTF
Current price:
$23.00
Buy It Now price:
$23.00Buy It Now
Expiration Time: Mar-08-19 17:37:52 PST
Message from seller: Dear Customer, Many thanks for your bid for our Hubsan Quadcopter at miflydrone2017. Congratulation that you has won the bid as well with your bid price. If you really like it & need it, don’t miss it, the bid will be valid for 1 day for you to make the payment. As it is USA Stock with fast free shipment, it normally takes 3-7 working days to your place. If you are based in USA CA State, then it takes 1-3 days to your place. The order can be will be tomorrow morning if the order can be confirmed tonight. Any question later pls let me know. Have a nice day  Best Regards, Miflydrone2017
Seller:
miflydrone2017 (4698)
98.6% Positive Feedback
Member since Jul-11-17 in 中國
View Item | Ask Seller A Question
Act now to make it yours

Additional Information about Second Chance Offers:
The seller, miflydrone2017, is making this Second Chance Offer because the high bidder was either unable to complete the transaction or the seller has a duplicate item for sale.

The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy; you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection.

To learn more about Second Chance Offer, please visit:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/personal_offer.html

Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip
Pay with PayPal. It's the easy and fast way to pay online, and it lets you shop without sharing your financial details with sellers. PayPal also offers up to $2,000.00 of free purchase protection on qualified eBay purchases. Terms and conditions apply.
Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.

Email reference id: [#143db05147654763bfd46111d248e7e3#]

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

eBay sent this email to you at [email protected] about your account registered on www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Notice and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2019 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.
Mar 08, 2019, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano
So here is what happens this time. I started at $14. Set my high for $23.
So the deal ended I lost at $24. So today I get a email. One more chance. Buy it at you highest bid $23.
Your fault. At the end of the auction you let someone bid until they beat your max. You should have been watching and when beat with 10 secs to go bid $30.

Other option is start at $14 then wait. If you are still winning or if winning bid is less than $24 then with 10 seconds to go bid $24.

PS. I no longer care if I lose because I don’t really need anything I bid on. Now I bid with a very favourable max price. Once it’s beat I let it go unless I really need it. Then I bid at the end of the auction.

PPS: At $23 make sure to order two.
Mar 08, 2019, 04:33 PM
Yea I though I should have tried for 2. I take and gut them to add a normal non priority battery. Works great. They become a funny looking 502E. I have recieved a 502 when I ordered a 502C. That was a great deal got the 502E for $24.
Like you I bid for fun. If I can’t get it for under $25 for aT or C or a 502E under $50 I pass. The 3 Sky Viper Journey pros with GPS that I got so far have been $ 30.
I just saw a 502S for $89. I don’t need one.
I did get 2 BNF 501A for $50 and $45
Now I get them to get people involved. This last 502T is for a friend. Mentioned he wanted one for his 10 year old. I gave a -C to my bosses son. I 1st gave him a EACHINE H8 and he lost it. Then gave him a X5-C clone. Lost it too. Now he loves this C because when he looses it he hits RTH and it comes back. My boss said he has a lot of confidence now. I felt good all for $25
Mar 08, 2019, 07:29 PM
Flight for life
Oh well my Runcam Micro Eagle FPV camera is in town.
I will pick her up tomorrow at the Post office.
She will replace the Stock cam on the Vortex 150 P.
And I will be able to fly after sunset . Now that should be fun,,,lol.
Mar 08, 2019, 07:39 PM
Flight for life
[QUOTE=kenstogie;41340637]
looks great.....2s 3s? once i get the acro down i am going for something similar....but need the stick time first..... please let us know how it is....

Thanks.
Oh She's a 4 S quad that rocks and she is solid like a rock.
I will keep you posted.
Last edited by geotric; Mar 08, 2019 at 07:44 PM.
Mar 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
Quote:
I agree altitude hold is hit or miss on these nano/tinywhoop/micro quads. Most days they rise and suck the ceiling and some days they hold position like a DJI Phantom.

If I may I’d recommend the Helifar h803 or jjrc TaiChi. They don’t fly as well with the controller but hand wave control make it worth it. Hand wave control is the beginning of the future. No more controller or stupid phone apps. Inevitably drones will be flown using mind control.

PS. I am still working on it but soon I expect to post a mind control FPV video using my Helifar.
I cant find threads for this h803 or TaiChi. Looks like these quads arent very popular!

I think there is a review from GimpMan about one of these quads. Where can I find the review?

Any similar quads out there? I want one for the kids in my Kindergarden group.
Last edited by SilbernerSurfer; Mar 08, 2019 at 10:17 PM.
Mar 09, 2019, 06:37 AM
Flight for life
Yup
Spring is coming.
Maybe for only 2 days,,,,lol
Oh lets stick bang.

Fear NO CONCRETE! Stick Cam/DVR | FPV Freestyle (5 min 8 sec)
Mar 09, 2019, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilbernerSurfer
I cant find threads for this h803 or TaiChi. Looks like these quads arent very popular!

I think there is a review from GimpMan about one of these quads. Where can I find the review?

Any similar quads out there? I want one for the kids in my Kindergarden group.
You’ve come to the right place. I am the expert when it comes to infrared induction wave control toys.

I own the following: Helifar h803, jjrc tai chi, induction disco ball, and jjrc hxb.

My recommendation:

JJRC HXB 003R: $14

https://m.banggood.com/JJRC-HXB-003R...l?rmmds=search

Safest of the four due to protective cage. (slight chance of fingers touching propellers) Very durable. Only drawback is non replaceable built in battery. ie. non continuous fun ... fly for 6 minutes then recharge for an 45 minutes before flying again.

Ufo Interactive Aircraft Quick Review (4 min 44 sec)

The others:

Helifar h803 and tai chi: $20 There are many YouTube reviews that tell you they are great. My experience with Helifar was it was great for 5 flights then became unstable Works sometimes doesn’t work most times. Also doesn’t work well with controller. Tai chi is better (still works) but broke frame on a crash. I wouldn’t recommend for very young children since props may hurt fingers and hard to catch.

Induction disco ball: $7 Cheapest yet fun alternative. Not sure exposed big helicopter props a good idea with young kids. (eye injury risk)
Last edited by Gimp Man; Mar 09, 2019 at 09:52 AM.
Mar 09, 2019, 11:05 AM
Embargo lifted.
[QUOTE=geotric;41356265]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstogie
looks great.....2s 3s? once i get the acro down i am going for something similar....but need the stick time first..... please let us know how it is....

Thanks.
Oh She's a 4 S quad that rocks and she is solid like a rock.
I will keep you posted.
4s... bet that's got some power/punch.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Yup
Spring is coming.
Maybe for only 2 days,,,,lol
Oh lets stick bang.

https://youtu.be/r80IlpQWXJY
That guy is #[email protected]#$ good. I was getting dizzy just watching the video... not sure how he can keep all those places/spaces mapped out in his head, not to crash and go the speed he was.
Mar 09, 2019, 12:55 PM
Flight for life
[QUOTE=kenstogie;41359831]
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
4s... bet that's got some power/punch.....

That guy is #[email protected]#$ good. I was getting dizzy just watching the video... not sure how he can keep all those places/spaces mapped out in his head, not to crash and go the speed he was.
Yes on 4 S she is quite powerful .
Mr. Steele is one of the best FPV freestyle pilot.
I will never fly like that and will never try to fly like that.
I fly like a Pigeon,,,lol.

Quick Reply