Nihui U807. The one that started it all. Welcome to the highly addictive U807 family. - Page 2079 - RC Groups
Nov 14, 2017, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
It has a button to start onboard video. No fourth wire only 3. But I believe it has audio. Check out video sample at 3:30.

This guy like really likes it. Says video quality better than 808 16 camera.

https://youtu.be/fzZp4RD1UxU

There’s also a new version with vtx.

https://youtu.be/8kBcn7pPbKs
Since it has a yellow wire connection black and yellow to a FPV transmitter
I Think it will work. The audio is only recorded to the SD card. I did not see the $$$$
to remove ads between posts
Nov 14, 2017, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Oh Dear . One of my Christmas gift left Toronto to be in Montreal tomorrow.
After that the wife go get it at the post office and will try to hide it from me.....LOL.
Work in progress.

Check out the Blade Torrent Killer before you get the Blade Torrent.

KINGKONG ET100, ET115 & ET125 BRUSHLESS WHOOP TRIO!!! (30 min 31 sec)
Nov 14, 2017, 10:04 PM
Yea ! I bought a Global Drone X183 for Xmas for myself. And I have to hide it myself.
Did not order it yet. I see some with a screen mounted right on the controller. .some say WiFi ( not a big fan of WiFi )!
Others talk of phone control .. What to do? I see one that shows the monitor on top of the controller and it is $129. Then I see one that mention 5.7hZ .. $149. But Also mention WiFi . I know only $20 right? I think I should spring for $149. And if they lied about the 57hZ I put in a claim to Amazon. I have not seen it on either Of the China sellers BG ,GB , TT
Suggestions cheerfully accepted
Last edited by John Luciano; Nov 15, 2017 at 12:18 AM.
Nov 15, 2017, 02:01 AM
Quote:

https://youtu.be/w1y8u4_C_Xs
Yeah those look sweet.
That dvr recorder records only audio then it doesnt pass it through to a vtx.
Nov 15, 2017, 06:52 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano
Yea ! I bought a Global Drone X183 for Xmas for myself. And I have to hide it myself.
Did not order it yet. I see some with a screen mounted right on the controller. .some say WiFi ( not a big fan of WiFi )!
Others talk of phone control .. What to do? I see one that shows the monitor on top of the controller and it is $129. Then I see one that mention 5.7hZ .. $149. But Also mention WiFi . I know only $20 right? I think I should spring for $149. And if they lied about the 57hZ I put in a claim to Amazon. I have not seen it on either Of the China sellers BG ,GB , TT
Suggestions cheerfully accepted
Here you go John.

I would get it from GB, as the majority of flea bay sellers have no idea of what version they are selling. I think the confusion arises from 5.8Ghz FPV, and the 5.1Ghz WiFi fpv used.

https://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopt...88.html?wid=21

5.8Ghz FPV version recommended. Has dual GPS (TX/Quad), and doesn't use an app. I have the wifi version as previously stated with the single (only in the quad) GPS. And thats fine for me as not a cam person. Dual GPS version has all the follow me/orbit mode on the TX. On the wifi version the follow me/orbit doesn't appear to work, but it has a kinky voice control. Both versions have TX Telemetry, and i dare say the telemetry is more accurate on the dual GPS version.

Dual GPS TX.

Nov 15, 2017, 07:24 AM
Flight for life
Quote:

https://youtu.be/w1y8u4_C_Xs
Cool . Thanks.
Maybe for my Christmas stocking .
They do look good.
Work in progress.
Nov 15, 2017, 07:37 AM
Flight for life
Oh Dear. A nice day coming at 2 C. with lots of sun.
Went to look at the hangar for my stored 3 S batteries.
I have 2 size the 450 mAh at 30 C from Pulse and the Pulse racing 3 S 1350 mAh at 45 C and just slightly bigger than the 450 ones .
The bird is in town.
I think I will tell my wife that We need to make certain the quad fly for warranty reasons.
So a few flight to test and make a short video. After back under the subliminal Christmas tree....LOL.
Nov 15, 2017, 07:50 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Oh Dear. A nice day coming at 2 C. with lots of sun.
Went to look at the hangar for my stored 3 S batteries.
I have 2 size the 450 mAh at 30 C from Pulse and the Pulse racing 3 S 1350 mAh at 45 C and just slightly bigger than the 450 ones .
The bird is in town.
I think I will tell my wife that We need to make certain the quad fly for warranty reasons.
So a few flight to test and make a short video. After back under the subliminal Christmas tree....LOL.

Not long until Christmas now!. Only 5 mins since the last one. Still haven't decided what i want for Christmas. So many toys needed, so little time.
Nov 15, 2017, 08:04 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350

Not long until Christmas now!. Only 5 mins since the last one. Still haven't decided what i want for Christmas. So many toys needed, so little time.
Yes it is coming fast.
We should get our first snow storm this weekend.
Only one job left for outside and the rest in 2018.
Yes too many choices.
I just want a quad that I can use with my Spectrum TX and I have lots of good batteries.
I have a few FPV cameras extra I have a Runcam Micro Swift cam and a few Fatshark ones as back up.
All will fit on the 110. So to try to save some money on peripherals.
Next order will be for extra props and maybe extra motors. Thats when I might go with better motors and props.
Good luck with your Christmas choice BR.
Nov 15, 2017, 08:25 AM
Couple of extra runs on freerider does definitely help with keeping up the muscle memory in bad weather....

Leader 120 pnp review (seriously awesome) (6 min 54 sec)

Geo u should get atleast 2 of these.
Nov 15, 2017, 10:04 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by canino
Couple of extra runs on freerider does definitely help with keeping up the muscle memory in bad weather....

https://youtu.be/RxO9UxODzPA

Geo u should get atleast 2 of these.
Yes Thanks Canino.
But this is getting close to the Vortex 150 that I enjoy.
Who knows in the future maybe.
Maybe Immersion Rc will come up with a smaller one next year.
The way things are moving .
My fleet will be Has been in 2018,,,LOL
Nov 15, 2017, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Yes Thanks Canino.
But this is getting close to the Vortex 150 that I enjoy.
Who knows in the future maybe.
Maybe Immersion Rc will come up with a smaller one next year.
The way things are moving .
My fleet will be Has been in 2018,,,LOL
Put this Heli on your list. Great for backyard flying.

COBRA SCALE TURBINE RC HELICOPTER ALK 2017 FLIGHT DAY (2 min 38 sec)
Nov 15, 2017, 04:16 PM
Even sounded real .. Very nice. Some people really get into this. I'll bet some have $5,000 in one plane or helicopter .
Nov 15, 2017, 04:54 PM
I am going to ask my contact one these
The New SpotMini (0 min 25 sec)
Nov 15, 2017, 05:25 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Put this Heli on your list. Great for backyard flying.

https://youtu.be/wKZKasxgPr0
That is nice GimpMan.
But since I am getting a Customized gold rig with rubies and diamonds for my wife for Christmas . The ring should be done next week I told
my wife that I wanted a Mini Comet. She will get me one in Spring to build and fly.
I just cannot wait for Spring. Also she want me to take 3 wks holiday so we can go to Europe this summer.
The jury is out on this one.

The New Mini Comet from SAB Presented by Bert Kammerer & Kyle Stacy (13 min 34 sec)
Last edited by geotric; Nov 15, 2017 at 05:43 PM.