Nihui U807. The one that started it all. Welcome to the highly addictive U807 family. - Page 2008 - RC Groups
Sep 13, 2017, 05:47 AM
Flight for life
No the topic is Flying, flights and crashes . And the NIHUI U 807 quad.
PS : Sara was some candy for GimpM.

double bridges (3 min 13 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2017, 12:54 PM

Can somebody please help?

Hi all,

I read this thread for about two years and posted few times. I'm doing my first step toward the brushless acro quads as I want to order the Kingkong 110GT. The problem is that I have to order three more batteries with it otherwise there is no point in ordering the quad and I cannot make a progress with this hobby I like so much.

I leave in Israel and no supplier is willing to ship these batteries to Israel. I tried banggood, ali, etc.

Could someone accept the batteries where ever you are in the world and ship them to Israel? I will pay for everything ofcourse.
Otherwise there is no point of ordering the quad

This is the battery I want to order from banggood:
https://www.banggood.com/Gaoneng-GNB...mds=mywishlist

It would be a huge help
Sep 13, 2017, 02:08 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier
The topic is Sara Underwood doing nude Yoga?

Are we discussing your dreams again? I thought you went into therapy for that?
Sep 13, 2017, 02:10 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNMN
Hi all,

I read this thread for about two years and posted few times. I'm doing my first step toward the brushless acro quads as I want to order the Kingkong 110GT. The problem is that I have to order three more batteries with it otherwise there is no point in ordering the quad and I cannot make a progress with this hobby I like so much.

I leave in Israel and no supplier is willing to ship these batteries to Israel. I tried banggood, ali, etc.

Could someone accept the batteries where ever you are in the world and ship them to Israel? I will pay for everything ofcourse.
Otherwise there is no point of ordering the quad

This is the battery I want to order from banggood:
https://www.banggood.com/Gaoneng-GNB...mds=mywishlist

It would be a huge help
I will look for you. I keep you posted.
My friend GimpM and Canino are Pros for those questions. I am certain they will chime in.
PS: Did you try HobbyKing ?
PS2: There is a few Hobby Shops in Israel and in Jerusalem . You maybe gets some batteries using them for mail order or from them.
Or www.overskyrc.com
Last edited by geotric; Sep 13, 2017 at 02:55 PM.
Sep 13, 2017, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
I will look for you. I keep you posted.
My friend GimpM and Canino are Pros for those questions. I am certain they will chime in.
PS: Did you try HobbyKing ?
PS2: There is a few Hobby Shops in Israel and in Jerusalem . You maybe gets some batteries using them for mail order or from them.
Or www.overskyrc.com
O you're familiar with IL.

The 110GT has a cam brown out problem because the cam is operating on 7v and above transmitter. Therefor it has to be really good batteries with the highest discharge rate. The GNB 80 / 160 are perfect.

IF I could order them on banggood and ship them to Canada, that would be great
Sep 13, 2017, 04:36 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNMN
O you're familiar with IL.

The 110GT has a cam brown out problem because the cam is operating on 7v and above transmitter. Therefor it has to be really good batteries with the highest discharge rate. The GNB 80 / 160 are perfect.

IF I could order them on banggood and ship them to Canada, that would be great
Yes but I have the same problem as you. BG and GB will not ship batteries to Canada. But www.overskyrc.com does and in North America some US vendors will ship to Canada. Work in progress. Good luck.
PS: Maybe someone in Europe would be willing to help you that way. But Who ?.
Last edited by geotric; Sep 13, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Sep 13, 2017, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Yes but I have the same problem as you. BG and GB will not ship batteries to Canada. But www.overskyrc.com does and in North America some US vendors will ship to Canada. Work in progress. Good luck.
Thanks
www.overskyrc.com - I didn't find such batteries there

I'll keep looking for solution, cheers
Sep 13, 2017, 04:54 PM
Flight for life
Oh Well.
The show must go on.

GoPro Awards: GoPro Transformed Into Tiny Drone (1 min 58 sec)
Sep 13, 2017, 05:20 PM
GOT WINGS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Are we discussing your dreams again? I thought you went into therapy for that?
Not my dreams, I didn't know who Sara Underwood was so I did a search and found a 10 minute video of her demonstrating different Yoga poses while completely nude. I accidently watched the whole thing.
Sep 13, 2017, 10:59 PM
Penny. Penny. Penny
Quote:
Not my dreams, I didn't know who Sara Underwood was so I did a search and found a 10 minute video of her demonstrating different Yoga poses while completely nude. I accidently watched the whole thing.
Well, I just did what you did - googled Sara Underwood yoga. I "purposely " watched the entire thing (6 times)
Sep 13, 2017, 11:25 PM
GOT WINGS
I had to stop after watching it once because my eyes stopped blinking and were getting dried out.
Sep 14, 2017, 01:02 AM
Quote:
I'm willing to help, but I see no way how to help. When Banggood cannot send batteries to Israel wouldn't I get te same problem to get it there?
Apart from that, shipping costs from PostNL are ridicoulous high.
Sep 14, 2017, 02:34 AM
Shipping up to 2kg is around 25-30 euros and thats standard. No special sauce...
Does the 110gt have brownouts? My flyegg 100 did beep constantly with stock and lower end lipos but flew fine with them, no brownouts. I just lowered the voltage warning in betaflight to shut it up.

Its different on the arfuns and babyhawk as they refused to fly and end up with brownouts.

Couldnt you swap out the vtx, to a smaller, less hungry one?

Edit... i see that the 110 has 1105 motors. So it probably is hungry. Dont understand why they supply the same low end lipo with all these models...
Sep 14, 2017, 05:48 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by llasov
Well, I just did what you did - googled Sara Underwood yoga. I "purposely " watched the entire thing (6 times)
Only 6 times?

Quote:
I had to stop after watching it once because my eyes stopped blinking and were getting dried out.
Learning Braille now..

Guys/Gals!..possibly the last chance to own a HT F801C before its discontinued. A back in the day (lol!) competitor to the U-807. Dont let it go out of range though!

https://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_133529.html

Superb night fliers.
Sep 14, 2017, 07:08 AM
What are you guys thinking about the Eachine Lizard 95. It is currently on sale at banggood. I want to get something good that I can fly fpv. I used to have a realacc gx210 which was a lot of fun and want to et something better and faster than it