Nihui U807. The one that started it all. Welcome to the highly addictive U807 family. - Page 1955 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jul 17, 2017, 05:56 AM
Flight for life
Oh well time to fly with Mr. Steele.

Italian Lens Flare + Drone Boinking Nuclear Cooling Tower (11 min 47 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 17, 2017, 06:52 AM
The X4 desire 502e is only 122 g. ( 4.2oz ) Highly unlikely it will take out a family of 4 in an SUV.
It would do less damage than a bird hitting a car. . Now. DJI. Or a CX 20 is a different story.
Jul 17, 2017, 11:57 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano
The X4 desire 502e is only 122 g. ( 4.2oz ) Highly unlikely it will take out a family of 4 in an SUV.
It would do less damage than a bird hitting a car. . Now. DJI. Or a CX 20 is a different story.
Yes I agree with you John. But I have known car drivers that lost control after receiving a small rock in the windshield from a truck ahead.
Imagine a small Hubsan with a big battery .
Jul 17, 2017, 12:25 PM
Flight for life
Now time to learn something.

Dives with Drew and Steele - Trick Series (8 min 31 sec)
Jul 17, 2017, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Yes I agree with you John. But I have known car drivers that lost control after receiving a small rock in the windshield from a truck ahead.
Imagine a small Hubsan with a big battery .
I think the small rock does more damage to the windshield because its sharp edges....
Jul 17, 2017, 12:36 PM
Here is my review of the hubsan h507a.
App control only, but works pretty well
Hubsan h507a X4 star pro (cheapest GPS Drone?) (6 min 53 sec)
Jul 17, 2017, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canino
Here is my review of the hubsan h507a.
App control only, but works pretty well
https://youtu.be/3rbIDXsbwyc
Nice. Can you please test it at 100m high?
Jul 17, 2017, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
Nice. Can you please test it at 100m high?
Uhh, Too lazy to charge it.
Jul 17, 2017, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canino
Uhh, Too lazy to charge it.
You should do a video testing the features. I want to see follow me, orbit mode and RTH (including failsafe) in action.
Jul 17, 2017, 06:08 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
You should do a video testing the features. I want to see follow me, orbit mode and RTH (including failsafe) in action.
Yaa and land on the roof of a pick up on the 401 exiting on the Don valley parkway….LOL.
I want to see that.
I maiden the Vortex 150 Pro in Acro Flight mode. Video soon. Wow so much power and sudden speed. Wow. I am like a kid with his first real bicycle.
Jul 17, 2017, 06:54 PM
Flight for life
So here it is . Maiden in Acro with the Vortex 150 Pro downtown Montreal during rush hour. Up yours DOT ( department of transport ) . I am under 250 grams . But without the battery,,,,LOL.

video 55 fatshark dominator v3 (2 min 3 sec)
Jul 17, 2017, 06:58 PM
So ummm..there is to be no more talk of said quadcopter this thread was made for?

that sucks,..i had some things to share and i guess ill make a small fortune on a box full of new spares on everything except bodies (full sets of motors, flight boards, motor shafts, gears, props, bearings..oh well.....Deleted from "My Groups"...Peace.
Jul 17, 2017, 07:13 PM
Flight for life
Go in peace brother. We all are loaded of U 807 for at least 10 years. Thanks anyway.
PS: GO sell in the Classified.
Jul 17, 2017, 07:18 PM
Flight for life
Hey man this thread is multidimensional . We got U stuff , we got daring stuff with Gimp Man. We got new stuff with Canino and we got the best test pilot on the globe,testing everyday new quads. And telling us what whats . Yes Solo . So we are quite fulfill . Plus we have a few clowns hanging around. So you are always welcome .
Jul 18, 2017, 04:18 AM
love,peace and rocket science
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sharky9
So ummm..there is to be no more talk of said quadcopter this thread was made for?

that sucks,..i had some things to share and i guess ill make a small fortune on a box full of new spares on everything except bodies (full sets of motors, flight boards, motor shafts, gears, props, bearings..oh well.....Deleted from "My Groups"...Peace.
bro of bugs I think?