May 28, 2017, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canino View Post
I got the arfun aswell a couple of days ago. Seems like i did get a slightly better lipo then the initial ones. Its 30c and different label etc.
Just tried to bind it, but have a nasty flu and my brain doesnt work.
We have very nice weather here a couple of days, but i am mostly indoors

Got a nice los flyer for indoors tho.
https://youtu.be/lI5M62Y_5CY

What's the deal on the battery for the e012? What connector does it use. Would the Cheerson cx10/fq777-124 replacement batteries work?

https://www.banggood.com/Cheerson-CX...l?rmmds=search
to remove ads between posts
May 28, 2017, 04:57 PM
Flight for life
Oh what a great day in Montreal. Ah so much flying . Ya flying.
A big week coming and my right shoulder is in pain. But like the rest I will survive.
Oh since my videos are so so. Lets fly FPV with Johnny.
Enjoy. Fresh from the oven,,,LOL.

The GNARLIEST flying spot in Atlanta (5 min 2 sec)
May 28, 2017, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man View Post
What's the deal on the battery for the e012? What connector does it use. Would the Cheerson cx10/fq777-124 replacement batteries work?

https://www.banggood.com/Cheerson-CX...l?rmmds=search
I think the miniskull lipos would work as the connector looks reverse polarised, but i will have to check that if i can find the skull lipos.

Its the same size connector as the ones on brushed motors and your link, but those arent reversed or are they?
May 28, 2017, 07:06 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
I think the miniskull lipos would work as the connector looks reverse polarised, but i will have to check that if i can find the skull lipos.

Its the same size connector as the ones on brushed motors and your link, but those arent reversed or are they?
Yes since the CX10 lipos is not reverse polarized.
May 28, 2017, 07:49 PM
Flight for life
Oh well a fine evening . We had a nice diner outside with lots of good things.
My wife picked up a desk metal mobile from the 1970 . So nice just like flying and staying immobile . A bit like Johnny's friend. Enjoy.

Joe Nall 2017 - Flying (with) Giants (3 min 12 sec)
May 28, 2017, 08:35 PM
cancel post
May 28, 2017, 08:59 PM
Quote:

The cx10 batteries are not reversed. I use them to self power some of my AIO cameras except the first one I bought which was reversed.

It's too bad if they are using a reversed polarity battery like the skull drone. If not then there would be 100s of available batteries. Not the least of which include the inductrix style batteries which are real light and have a high c rating.

Ps. Don't know why anyone wants to put a camera on the e012 if it requires modding. The e011 and Furibee f36 are the clear winners in stock form.
May 29, 2017, 04:10 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
The E012 is smaller, so it's a challenge to turn it into an FPV flyer, I guess.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
May 29, 2017, 12:04 PM
Flight for life
Oh well . Late lunch time. And short. So busy this week. No flying today. Bummer. But my friends are.,,,,,,,,,
Last edited by geotric; May 29, 2017 at 12:30 PM.
May 29, 2017, 12:15 PM
Flight for life
Ok now lets discover Bando Island in China with my FPV flying friends. Great pilots . No BS with them. Enjoy.

Bando Island in China (12 min 26 sec)
May 29, 2017, 02:15 PM
Good News.. I found Casey62. He just finish building a quad powered bicycle. Not sure, but I think Geotric tried it out because he is lighter.

If GLOBI try to Fly with a Bicycle and a Blue ORCA RC MODEL AIRCRAFT 2017 Switzerland (3 min 40 sec)
May 29, 2017, 03:25 PM
What makes the legs move ?
May 29, 2017, 03:33 PM
Flight for life
Oh Dear. What a brutal day. Now raining and high wind. My shoulder is about to go out of order. I might take that magic pill TFog recommended a few months ago for my leg. I only had taken 3 of those pills. Lots left. But in the mean time lets go fly with my friend Jordan. A neighbour of Xan. I hope he is recovering well .
Enjoy.

SlantSlotsSpot - Shrike Style (3 min 23 sec)
Last edited by geotric; May 29, 2017 at 03:39 PM.
May 29, 2017, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano View Post
What makes the legs move ?
I think there is a electrical wire under Geotric's rear end. And when Casey flips a switch on the transmitter the electrical shock causes Geotric to peddle harder.
May 29, 2017, 04:40 PM
Flight for life
For you Gimp Man.
Just for you…..LOL.

You've Lost That Loving Feeling Righteous Brothers Stereo HiQ Hybrid JARichardsFilm (3 min 47 sec)

Quick Reply