May 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
I'd recommend a 12 day trip: 3 or 4 days in Bangkok followed by 6 or 7 days on a beach in Phuket.
I would recommend it just the other way around.
Reason: when you're not used to the climate, starting with Bangkok is very heavy...
Better get used to the climate on one of the many beaches, not necessary on Phuket, Ko Phi Phi, Ko Samui, Ao Nang, Railay beach to name a few are also very nice. Then when you are used to the climate Bangkok is much easier
Since tickets costs are the main part of the cost and staying in Thailand is relatively cheap just go as long as you can
to remove ads between posts
May 11, 2017, 02:12 PM
Suspended Account
back to the jjrc1000 and the nihui u807. its all i got left that i like to fly, rest are broken, batteries weak etc, or too toyish to play with.
just lost the bugs3 , latest brushless.
it was decent but lost it out at 200m think its due to houses surrounding the park with wi fi issue

question is What Should I Get Next? Bugs 3 again or Bayang toys x16, or something else?
looking for brushless in the $125 to 175 range.

u807 still going and flys however does not provide the excitements any longer. its a smooth flyer with precise controls, but very tame.
dont care much for the x6 either. its loud, slow and range is very limited
the jjrc1000 is a wild ride for sure and fun, full throttle full pitch, only way to fly. good power and performance in smaller areas or indoors.
this gotta be best bang for the buck out of my collections is why i need something else for manual brushless sporty flying
Last edited by Blue Bugs; May 11, 2017 at 02:31 PM.
May 11, 2017, 04:05 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bugs
back to the jjrc1000 and the nihui u807. its all i got left that i like to fly, rest are broken, batteries weak etc, or too toyish to play with.
it was decent but lost it out at 200m think its due to houses surrounding the park with wi fi issue

question is What Should I Get Next? Bugs 3 again or Bayang toys x16, or something else?

u807 still going and flys however does not provide the excitements any longer. its a smooth flyer with precise controls, but very tame.
the jjrc1000 is a wild ride for sure and fun, full throttle full pitch, only way to fly. good power and performance in smaller areas or indoors.
this gotta be best bang for the buck out of my collections is why i need something else for manual brushless sporty flying

Well look at Soloprofan or Sebydocky reviews. They are quite honest. Good luck. I love my Moskito 70 but it is expensive so beware. But she fly great.
May 11, 2017, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bugs

Take a look at the XK x251. It is smaller and lighter (150g) than the bugs 3 but a lot zippier/faster. It's flight characteristics are a bit drifty but with its hobby grade tx you can tune it the way you like. Range is 300 m plus. But word of warning it will disappear at about 150m out.

Also you can add other BNF models to x251 tx like the x100 (similar to the jj1000 with acro, 3D inverted flying) or helicopters like the k100 and more.

Aside: X6 range limited?
Last edited by Gimp Man; May 11, 2017 at 08:33 PM.
May 11, 2017, 11:24 PM
Suspended Account
XK X251 Brushless Acrobatic Quadcopter Drone Review - Part 2 - [Flight & CRASH Test] (16 min 39 sec)

thanks gimp i did see the entire review from dustin was good performer, he showed 2 crashes and it survived fine, and he demonstrated its acro mode
and this is the right directions for me. found it at bangingoods for $109 about the right price range too.

got me another Bugs 3 today. thats a great flyer. can handle 3s 50 mph
yea the jjrc x6 at 1st i liked it but now i dont. think its junk. range was about 50 ft. loud and went thru too many gears on the motor, eats them.
had an x1 was happy till it broke all the arms all the time, was delicate the frame. yea happy i found this vid on the model you suggested cause it looks great to me and will get this too . this way i can go flying with my nephew with the other and not interfere with each other.

yea solo and seby are great reviewers, real honest , tell it how it is, and usually have the latest, new models 1st, to demo.
Link for the RC Forums Xk x251 Seby / here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...onstruction%29

i did check with full metal heli, he has the instructions on how to program the transmitter. says the manual is nonsense .
dj soul likes it too, and of course your man Q#101. i watched about 5 vids on it
OK Who Has It? Amazon does $149 to $229 ships in june . GB has lowest price $86 eu warehouse, Says No Shipping to USA, so thats out. BG has it for $109. instock ships in 2-3 days & lowest price from gear geek is $106
BG is best choice for me, this will make a good addition to the freedom flying fleet. Done Deal! got it ordered
Last edited by Blue Bugs; May 12, 2017 at 01:36 PM.
May 12, 2017, 11:25 AM
Flight for life
Cool but no so good for FPV flying.
May 12, 2017, 04:09 PM
Flight for life
Oh Well the sun came out but with very strong Easterly winds since tomorrow rain.
So I could not resist to fly 10 packs of about 4 minutes with the Moskito 70.
So here is one of them flights. Enjoy.

video 41 fatshark dominator v3 (3 min 15 sec)
May 12, 2017, 04:29 PM
Now I added the last Nightly 👍
Devo 7E (with Deviation firmware), Review / Recensione (5 min 58 sec)
May 12, 2017, 06:39 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by teoplays
Now I added the last Nightly 👍
https://youtu.be/EARWcPEYkKg
Did you get one free ?
May 13, 2017, 06:35 AM
Flight for life
Ok what about the Baby Hawk ?
my friend Tom likes it.

EMAX BABYHAWK MICRO BRUSHLESS QUADCOPTER FREESTYLE REVIEW (7 min 19 sec)
May 13, 2017, 10:54 AM
I thought you didnt like the babyhawk geo what happened?

The babyhawk is very nice indeed along with the kingkong 90gt which i also tried.
The arfun 90 and dys elf seem to perform great aswell.
May 13, 2017, 11:22 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by canino
I thought you didnt like the babyhawk geo what happened?

The babyhawk is very nice indeed along with the kingkong 90gt which i also tried.
The arfun 90 and dys elf seem to perform great aswell.
Well I was not convinced at first. And I am so happy with the Moskito 70. But who knows what is coming out next and way cheaper. Thanks to you first.
I just cannot wait to test fly in FPV the Vortex 150. In LOS she is so smooth and precise but with power to spare. Here today in Montreal it is 15 C with 60 km winds. Too strong for my kites as well.
Ps. My brother who lives in Spain is in Istanbul for the weekend.
Last edited by geotric; May 13, 2017 at 11:37 AM.
May 13, 2017, 04:13 PM
Forget the BabyHawk.

JJRC JJ1000 BNF are nowhere to be found? First the h101, then the Nihui and now the jj1000 may disappear.

Great weather in Toronto today. 15c 5 km winds. I flew the u807, x250, jj1000, h8 mini all with Devo12e and x251 with the X7 tx.

My favorites were the x251 and jj1000.

Ps. I might buy the babyhawk to fly LOS only. I like how brushless motors make my heartrate increase by 15 beats.
May 13, 2017, 04:22 PM
Good lord been busy with thr move and new house. My first tractor. Deere 445.

Quads and helis still in the boxes.
Have not been on a single bike ride for weeks. Hopefully we get caught up here and start enjoying life.
May 13, 2017, 04:24 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
Forget the BabyHawk.

JJRC JJ1000 BNF are nowhere to be found? First the h101, then the Nihui and now the jj1000 may disappear.

Great weather in Toronto today. 15c 5 km winds. I flew the u807, x250, jj1000, h8 mini all with Devo12e and x251 with the X7 tx.

My favorites were the x251 and jj1000.

Ps. I might buy the babyhawk to fly LOS only. I like how brushless motors make my heartrate increase by 15 beats.
Cool. Here also 15 C but with very strong winds. I flew only the Moskito 70 in front of the house. Got a big first crash in tree branches and fell on the wide sidewalk. Broke a prop the rest is all ok . replace the prop and went out again for a few more flights . Since it is overcast I had a hard time seeing the branches . I would also get a Baby Hawk if it would come with DSM2 or DSMX.

video 42 fatshark dominator v3 (1 min 32 sec)
Last edited by geotric; May 13, 2017 at 04:44 PM.

Quick Reply