Aug 23, 2016, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man View Post
Best quad for beginner FPV:

The Mould King 33041 Super S is the ideal beginner FPV machine because of its lifting power and most importantly lack of range. (30 m range comes standard)

Should I buy or wait:

I want to buy this. Casey says it's good. Only $50.00. Or should I wait til it's cheaper?
I see you already bought it. There is also a new vr008 model presale with double antennas on BG for around 41 euros/45 usd now.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 23, 2016, 03:11 AM
I also bought the VR 007 and then after thinking I wanted better res. I bought the 800 and yes better picture but heavy and not as comfortable. I complained and BG is sending me free foam face protectors . Did not get yet hope it improves the comfort.
Aug 23, 2016, 05:16 AM
XFM
XFM
eXperimental Flying Machines
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFM View Post
Now it is easy to fly,
the camera up front makes it drift forward, sort of like cruise control.
The altitude hold maintains the height.
Can fly it using only one thumb for rudder control and adjusting height.
One button press take-off and landing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey62 View Post
That's some mighty fine tinkerin' (provided you post some video to corroborate your bs )
Made a quick video. You speedsters will find it tediously slow
but that's just my flying style
Cheerson CX-10D short FPV flight (2 min 0 sec)
Aug 23, 2016, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Should I buy or wait:

I want to buy this. Casey says it's good. Only $50.00. Or should I wait til it's cheaper?
I would get one with better resolution...
Theres newer models coming out very soon.
Can you wait ...and allways wait for the reviews after its released
http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-VR-D...p-1074866.html

or this one looks really high quality, just dont get it wet
http://www.gearbest.com/fpv-system/pp_374029.html

Ive got fatsharks , I never use them, I thought the picture quality was carp
At the mo Im using a 7" screen, the display on that is fantastic, but im looking around for something better suited for outdoor.
Aug 23, 2016, 06:33 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
I would get one with better resolution...
Theres newer models coming out very soon.
Can you wait ...and allways wait for the reviews after its released
http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-VR-D...p-1074866.html

or this one looks really high quality, just dont get it wet
http://www.gearbest.com/fpv-system/pp_374029.html

Ive got fatsharks , I never use them, I thought the picture quality was carp
At the mo Im using a 7" screen, the display on that is fantastic, but im looking around for something better suited for outdoor.
I think it is like getting glasses . No one has the same vision.
2 years ago I had the Fat S . Predator V2 but had a hard time seeing. I tried the monitor screen,but one small distraction and you are screwed. No not for me or for serious FPV flying I have a hard time imagining that with a monitor.
2 years after I got the Attitude V3 with face plate and fan. Boy what a diff.
They are great with adjustable lens to be at the centre of my eyes.
Anyway I am happy and will not upgrade for a while my goggles.
Last edited by geotric; Aug 23, 2016 at 06:42 AM.
Aug 23, 2016, 06:40 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Best quad for beginner FPV:

The Mould King 33041 Super S is the ideal beginner FPV machine because of its lifting power and most importantly lack of range. (30 m range comes standard)

Should I buy or wait:

Quote:
I just bought it. Found a 10% off anniversary coupon got it for $45.00. With my recent luck with orders I decided to pay $1.00 for insurance.

With all the refunds it was almost free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Luciano View Post
I have tha one ... Res Is not the best. It works good. Can fly almost anything with FPV. Chan search works good. Quite light and face padding better than the $12 more expensive 800.
The VR007 is quite nice. Resolution is low, but colors are vibrant, receiver works nice, and it's quite comfy, and nice rounded shape. The EV800 has more detailed image though, and colors are a little more natural. Also no external battery to connect. Less comfy to wear though, but should be better with the face padding that has recently been added to the bundle.

Anyway, both are good value for money, and are quite usable for FPV.

Quote:
I've just about decided to build my bigger quads and sell them. After not having or finding a place to fly the I 200, I think little quads are my cup of tea (except the U807 which I can fly in the house) my top of the line quad will be a Q-carbon 110 with 1104 motors. I'm never going to register crap. This winter, little Sciskys will be buzzing about the house. On a nice day I'll take them to the lake down the street.

Ps, hurry up and get a 130 on vid, I've been waiting patiently...

I think you'll like 130 size a lot better then. Maye one of those Tarot quads that I fly almost daily.
Aug 23, 2016, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canino View Post
I see you already bought it. There is also a new vr008 model presale with double antennas on BG for around 41 euros/45 usd now.
Already shipped. @Casey62 recommends them. If I don't like them, he will buy them for $65.00 USD. So I can't lose.
Aug 23, 2016, 06:44 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickfog View Post
Whatever happened to tron?
San Quentin,,,,,,LOL
Aug 23, 2016, 06:46 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Already shipped. @Casey62 recommends them. If I don't like them, he will buy them for $65.00. So I can't lose.
Congrats Gimp M. Do not worry there will always be better and cheaper.
But you got to choose one and try them and have fun. Enjoy.
Aug 23, 2016, 06:55 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Ps, hurry up and get a 130 on vid, I've been waiting patiently...
Yes in 2 days my Taranis X9D Plus will be in town . So it should get the Toretto going. Videos will follow I will with the V250 P and the Toretto.
Soon I hope. The waiting is brutal . Especially I have the Toretto in my face all the time.,,,,,,LOL
Last edited by geotric; Aug 23, 2016 at 07:00 AM.
Aug 23, 2016, 07:36 AM
new2rc15
Quote:
I had such bad previous experiences with this fpv, I gave up. But you Casey and all your talk about it got me going again. Thank you! I needed a push.
Awesome! Glad to hear you're diggin' it. Just don't ask me for advice, cuz I'm all talk, and no do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFM View Post

Made a quick video. You speedsters will find it tediously slow
but that's just my flying style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rTPTsXhxr8
Sweet! Will the CX-10 fit my 210 frame??

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric View Post
Yes in 2 days my Taranis X9D Plus will be in town . So it should get the Toretto going. Videos will follow I will with the V250 P and the Toretto.
Soon I hope. The waiting is brutal . Especially I have the Toretto in my face all the time.,,,,,,LOL
I forgot to ask what TX you tried to bind to before?
Aug 23, 2016, 08:06 AM
Quote:
San Quentin,,,,,,LOL
Aug 23, 2016, 08:31 AM
Ok all you Q101 haters. Guess he ain't such a shill after all!

Eachine Falcon 210 RTF OSD FPV Racer Drone Flight Test Review (15 min 29 sec)
Aug 23, 2016, 09:02 AM
new2rc15
Quote:
Hey G, you may have the Furious Toretto, but my wife bought me the Air Hogs Fury Jump Jet. Since it's a jet, you know mine is faster. My wife is an RC aficionado, so it must be the best!
Aug 23, 2016, 09:12 AM
new2rc15
Quote:
Ok all you Q101 haters. Guess he ain't such a shill after all!

https://youtu.be/6y-g2aT-Ong
I only watch Q101 vids when I want to see a dark blue, low resolution sky with nary a quadcopter in sight

Quick Reply