Aug 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by murtrum
the gift from banggood is $ 40
Did you find out what are the possibillities to spend this coupon?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2016, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beppe68
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Just cut that cage and use one rubber band. And be careful for weight added
with extra big battery. I get 5 minutes with the Syma X5 battery with the modified connector.
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey62
600mah 65C graphene from hobby king give awesome power and slide right in
Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll check those out. Those graphenes look promising and they weigh less than the stock batts.

Do you guys like the nanotechs, too? I've had good luck with them in other quads. Looks like these 950mah's would fit if I modded the cage a little. Only 7 or 8 grams heavier. Casey62, didn't I see a video a while back with you using these?

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=59076
Aug 16, 2016, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Banggood send an email today announce the new VIP member program.

I am VIP 3, and the next month is my birthday and as VIP 3 member the gift from banggood is $ 40

check your profiles and complete birthdate
Nice. Thanks for the heads up. I posted a link to explain how it works if anyone is curious.

https://blog.banggood.com/banggood-v...hes-50370.html
Aug 16, 2016, 03:50 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
I've had my gift today, made a couple of succesful FPV flights. One unplanned landing, suddenly saw some grass coming in view, so I cut throttle before it would jam the props. Using the Tarot 150's beeper that sounds when arming and disarming the motors, I was able to find it closely to where I estimated it would have went down. A few drops of water from the wet grass, and some bits of grass on a prop, but a minute later it was flying as smoothly and stable as before.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Aug 16, 2016, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeCabra
Ze, if you are flying battery after battery and not letting the quadcopter cool down, especially in 40c, it will kill those motors. They will become slower and slower as the brushes glaze over and then just fail completely.
Aug 16, 2016, 04:38 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I've had my gift today, made a couple of succesful FPV flights. One unplanned landing, suddenly saw some grass coming in view, so I cut throttle before it would jam the props. Using the Tarot 150's beeper that sounds when arming and disarming the motors, I was able to find it closely to where I estimated it would have went down. A few drops of water from the wet grass, and some bits of grass on a prop, but a minute later it was flying as smoothly and stable as before.
Cool. What is the Gift ?. I received Toretto 130 no. 2. She looks good.
Only 3,85 $ Can for the carrier UPS 3 days World wide and Lucas at lynxheli.com pay for the rest. Quite better than Toretto no. 1 shipped from the USA. So maybe tomorrow I will fly one like a gift,,,,LOL.
Solo where is the video of that gift ?
Aug 16, 2016, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by llinde
Did you find out what are the possibillities to spend this coupon?
Bad news:

Birthday Gifts: On your birthday you will receive a set of coupons for exclusive savings, the higher your VIP level the more you will receive.
Aug 16, 2016, 04:54 PM
Flight for life
Ok the Furious Toretto 130 Sisters.
Aug 16, 2016, 04:54 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Cool. What is the Gift ?. I received Toretto 130 no. 2. She looks good.
Only 3,85 $ Can for the carrier UPS 3 days World wide and Lucas at lynxheli.com pay for the rest. Quite better than Toretto no. 1 shipped from the USA. So maybe tomorrow I will fly one like a gift,,,,LOL.
Solo where is the video of that gift ?

"gift" was referring to the talk about coupons, the succesful FPV flights were the gift for me.

No video, two of the quads I flew don't have the power to carry an action camera, the 3rd has some jello issues that need fixing first..
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Aug 16, 2016, 04:57 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
"gift" was referring to the talk about coupons, the succesful FPV flights were the gift.

No video, two of the quads I flew don't have the power to carry an action camera, the 3rd has some jello issues that need fixing first..
Oh sorry,too much cement dust. Ok no problem for the video. I know it would have been good. You Certified RC Pilot.
Aug 16, 2016, 05:09 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapin88
Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll check those out. Those graphenes look promising and they weigh less than the stock batts.

Do you guys like the nanotechs, too? I've had good luck with them in other quads. Looks like these 950mah's would fit if I modded the cage a little. Only 7 or 8 grams heavier. Casey62, didn't I see a video a while back with you using these?

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=59076
I've never had a 950 nanotech, but I made a video with a 350 65C nanotech. It wont fit a version 2 battery tray, though.

Well I tested the Scisky in acro, and it works, but it needs something. With the hot 600 Graphene on it, it still didn't seem to have much punch. I'm hoping that putting 32000 in the CLI will correct this. I didn't fly it anymore after the first crash, cuz without punch, it's pointless

Quattrovolante / Scisky acro test (1 min 47 sec)
Last edited by casey62; Aug 16, 2016 at 05:16 PM.
Aug 16, 2016, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Banggood send an email today announce the new VIP member program.

I am VIP 3, and the next month is my birthday and as VIP 3 member the gift from banggood is $ 40

check your profiles and complete birthdate
I just became a VIP3 member as well. I completed the profile and since my birthday is August 18, I received the $40 coupon.

The $40 coupon is actually two $20.00 coupons good for two purchases over $150.00. I tried to use one but it was not valid on promo or discounted products. So pretty much useless. Still better to wait for flash deals or discounted pricing.

Also you get exclusive free trial opportunities. So soon I will be giving Q101 a run for his money.

Supposedly, VIP2 gave me promotion discounts which continue in the VIP3 level.
Last edited by Gimp Man; Aug 16, 2016 at 05:27 PM.
Aug 16, 2016, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
I just became a VIP3 member as well. I completed the profile and since my birthday is August 18, I received the $40 coupon.

The $40 coupon is actually two $20.00 coupons good for two purchases over $150.00. I tried to use one but it was not valid on promo or discounted products. So pretty much useless. Still better to wait for flash deals or discounted pricing.

Also you get exclusive free trial opportunities. So soon I will be giving Q101 a run for his money.

Supposedly, VIP2 gave me promotion discounts which continue in the VIP3 level.
The coupons expire after birthday.

I want a free trial, where can sign for that?
Aug 16, 2016, 07:07 PM
Quote:
I've never had a 950 nanotech, but I made a video with a 350 65C nanotech. It wont fit a version 2 battery tray, though.

Well I tested the Scisky in acro, and it works, but it needs something. With the hot 600 Graphene on it, it still didn't seem to have much punch. I'm hoping that putting 32000 in the CLI will correct this. I didn't fly it anymore after the first crash, cuz without punch, it's pointless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY0-...ature=youtu.be
Looking good! Few more acro flights and it'll click for ya and you'll be acroing like a crazy man.
Aug 16, 2016, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Put the panties back on your head and wait then...

Damn. I coulda just used one of my boxes for goggles and saved $65

For Z
I never saw you yaw to the right in your video. Is this where you find lack of precision? It is always to the right that I begin to see over yaw, and I know it is time to check my motors. You should bring it in closer and practice lots of turning, this way, and that. It makes flying it a lot more fun. That field looks nice and grassy, so crashing there will be less stressful.

https://youtu.be/8xAU8Va0BVk
No edits. I love it. That's real life backyard flying right there.

Quick Reply