Aug 16, 2016, 08:41 AM
Flight yesterday at sunset
NiHui U807 Flight sunset (4 min 59 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2016, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I think the Eachine E5C might also make a nice FPV quad, if you add a small AIO camera
I wonder if the Eachine E30 is a good choice as well. It has 8.5mm motors and you can buy it without a camera from Banggood. Not sure if range is enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey62
That is the one I have, and even though my vision is awful, I can see just fine without my glasses. All I need now are FPV skills
I was waiting for your recommendation. I will now buy the vr007. Is $50.00 a good price? I have tired of the t-shirt/underwear over the screen trick.
Aug 16, 2016, 09:07 AM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
I wonder if the Eachine E30 is a good choice as well. It has 8.5mm motors and you can buy it without a camera from Banggood. Not sure if range is enough.

I was waiting for your recommendation. I will now buy the vr007. Is $50.00 a good price? I have tired of the t-shirt/underwear over the screen trick.
I paid 65 bucks, so the $50 kinda pisses me off, but the goggles are worth 65, so what the hell...
Aug 16, 2016, 09:11 AM
Quote:
I paid 65 bucks, so the $50 kinda pisses me off, but the goggles are worth 65, so what the hell...
Don't know if I should buy now or wait? The price may be $19.99 with the anniversary sale.

Maybe I'll really go on the cheap and buy these from GEARBEST for $7.79?
Last edited by Gimp Man; Aug 16, 2016 at 09:25 AM.
Aug 16, 2016, 09:12 AM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeCabra
Hey Z, I'm on my phone so I can't see very good, but it looks like you can fly it, so you probably just need motors. I have always said that the 807 is tough on motors, and when they get weak, precision suffers.
Aug 16, 2016, 09:31 AM
new2rc15
Quote:
Don't know if I should buy now or wait? The price may be $19.99 with the anniversary sale.

Put the panties back on your head and wait then...

Damn. I coulda just used one of my boxes for goggles and saved $65

For Z
I never saw you yaw to the right in your video. Is this where you find lack of precision? It is always to the right that I begin to see over yaw, and I know it is time to check my motors. You should bring it in closer and practice lots of turning, this way, and that. It makes flying it a lot more fun. That field looks nice and grassy, so crashing there will be less stressful.

U807 version 2 is good (4 min 4 sec)
Last edited by casey62; Aug 16, 2016 at 09:52 AM.
Aug 16, 2016, 10:58 AM
Flight for life
Quote:

Wow that is funny. Do they include popcorn ?
Aug 16, 2016, 11:05 AM
Flight for life
Ya lunch time before the rain. Waiting for Toretto no. 2 to show up. No wind now. But my hand are full. I am hoping that the rain starts late. I really need to fly the V250 p.
Aug 16, 2016, 12:12 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Ya lunch time before the rain. Waiting for Toretto no. 2 to show up. No wind now. But my hand are full. I am hoping that the rain starts late. I really need to fly the V250 p.
Hey G, how bout some vid of the 250?
Aug 16, 2016, 12:57 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Hey G, how bout some vid of the 250?
Yes soon I hope with the Mobius on the bow. Soon. Now raining. Off until tomorrow. Maybe indoor FPV later.
Aug 16, 2016, 12:57 PM
Quote:
I would buy one CW and one CCW stock motor so won't go without a u807 waiting for a motor to arrive. Buy a couple of shafts too. I'm happy with the stock batteries. However, others have discovered better batteries.
I have the BNF V2 u807. I fly it with a Devo 7E with the 3in1 module installed. I have some 700mah 20C batteries that fit the battery cage, but they only give me about 3 minutes before they start to sag and the LVC comes on. I need some better batteries.

Can anyone clue me in to what the better batteries are that others have discovered? What's the favorite battery for the U807 that fits the cage without needing to rubber band it to the quad? Thanks!
Aug 16, 2016, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapin88
I have the BNF V2 u807. I fly it with a Devo 7E with the 3in1 module installed. I have some 700mah 20C batteries that fit the battery cage, but they only give me about 3 minutes before they start to sag and the LVC comes on. I need some better batteries.

Can anyone clue me in to what the better batteries are that others have discovered? What's the favorite battery for the U807 that fits the cage without needing to rubber band it to the quad? Thanks!
http://m.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopter-...pp_270380.html
Aug 16, 2016, 01:42 PM
Flight for life
Quote:

Just cut that cage and use one rubber band. And be careful for weight added
with extra big battery. I get 5 minutes with the Syma X5 battery with the modified connector.
Aug 16, 2016, 02:09 PM
new2rc15
Quote:

600mah 65C graphene from hobby king give awesome power and slide right in
Aug 16, 2016, 02:46 PM
Banggood send an email today announce the new VIP member program.

I am VIP 3, and the next month is my birthday and as VIP 3 member the gift from banggood is $ 40

check your profiles and complete birthdate

Quick Reply