Jun 28, 2016, 08:50 AM
Champ Fan
Wanted to make a post that my Floureon arrived but when I opened box on which was writen Floureon there was mouse inside(I ordered that too). So yeah why do they write Floureon on the box when theres no floureon inside.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2016, 09:44 AM
Flight for life
Wow I just got my FX 798 T cameras. Well they come with a 1 S batterie connector.
I did not know but they are 600 TVL so a quite good resolution . So will be mounting 2 on my 2 Inductrix. And one mobile that I will try later on my U 807 k. Keep you guys posted.
Last edited by geotric; Jun 28, 2016 at 10:08 AM.
Jun 28, 2016, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
Only 2 flights so far but I do like the feel of the X100 TX! About a hundred times better than the remote for the RC Jaguar
Just have to adjust to pushing in the left stick for lo/hi rates but overall fits my hands well and the stick precision feels quite good to me.
But aren't you saving up for a decent FPV headset?!
I already had ordered everything for FPV. I got the cheap fpv goggles from gearbest. Not very decent i guess but it should do the job and its definitely one of the dorkiest ones out there. I also found a seller with fast shipping on ebay for the fx 797t microcam. As my orders from gearbest mostly arrive within 2 weeks i pulled the trigger. But unfortunately the microcam was not in stock anymore after i ordered it. So i guess no fpv for me on my trip to Turkey. Geotric also noticed me about the newer model but that wasnt in stock anywhere thrustworthy and most of all cheap and fast. I will order the newer version when i am back. And the xk100 still itches my trigger finger.
Jun 28, 2016, 10:34 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
doh yes of course, 3G/3D. That was Jim Beam typing.

Just gave her a short garage flight (nothing like a Casey GF of course) and it seems that low/high rates changes yaw as well as P/R. On high rates yaw is somewhere between 807 and X5C, or just about perfect.
Definitely another level of sportiness with available thrust on tap.

Only 2 flights so far but I do like the feel of the X100 TX! About a hundred times better than the remote for the RC Jaguar
Just have to adjust to pushing in the left stick for lo/hi rates but overall fits my hands well and the stick precision feels quite good to me.
But aren't you saving up for a decent FPV headset?!

In 6G mode, the X100 TX flies nice. In 3G I find it a little vague around center stick.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Jun 28, 2016, 10:50 AM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan View Post
In 6G mode, the X100 TX flies nice. In 3G I find it a little vague around center stick.
Better give it full stick to be clear, then.
Jun 28, 2016, 12:07 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey62 View Post
Better give it full stick to be clear, then.
Hey good Buddy. Maybe before the weekend you will be able to enjoy that new toy. The little manual is at the bottom of the FX 798 T box. Have fun and enjoy. Maybe later I go play with my other ones.
Last edited by geotric; Jun 28, 2016 at 12:30 PM.
Jun 28, 2016, 12:14 PM
Just got my third U807 yesterday. My first two were BNFs, but thanks to Gearbestís flash sale I got a full kit this time with transmitter and camera. Iíve been flying with a Devo 7E and decided to try out the stock transmitter, and I was rather underwhelmed by the performance. I switched through the rates a couple of times to be sure that I was on high rates, but thatís all she had. I found pitch to be more shallow and it was easy to hold full pitch while fly around. I can do the same thing with the 7E but itís faster flying and more challenging. Flying with the 7E is like having a 4th rate on the stock transmitter. Looks like Nihui limits their quadís performance with the transmitter. At least that's the case with mine. It's a sportier flier with the Devo 7E.
Jun 28, 2016, 12:40 PM
I actually sold my u807 due to the shallow pitch it had. My bayangtoys x8 - a camera quad - outflew it easily. Didn't know the transmitter was the limiting factor.
Jun 28, 2016, 12:52 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric View Post
Hey good Buddy. Maybe before the weekend you will be able to enjoy that new toy. The little manual is at the bottom of the FX 798 T box. Have fun and enjoy. Maybe later I go play with my other ones.
Thanks G! I have the 007 goggles, but my camera is still on the boat. Maybe I'll get an Inductrix before any camera gets here I also have a new 80w soldering iron on the boat cuz my butane one was melting stuff with flame wash. Then I can frankenquad all my favorite FCs and see which one flies best with the camera.
Jun 28, 2016, 12:58 PM
Since this is the 807 thread, thought I'd bring up another awesome quad no one talks about.

The FT801. Oh loved mine until they both flew away backwards on me.

Was I remembering a golden time or was this a really good flyer like I remember?

Tempted to get another, but at 38 bucks....
Jun 28, 2016, 01:16 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickfog View Post

Tempted to get another, but at 38 bucks....
Don't be a fool, man!!
Jun 28, 2016, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellux View Post
I actually sold my u807 due to the shallow pitch it had. My bayangtoys x8 - a camera quad - outflew it easily. Didn't know the transmitter was the limiting factor.
My my. What a mistake.

Pitch is not the end all. Many quads with shallow pitch have amazing handling. My xk x251 has enormous pitch and handles like a fat lady.
Jun 28, 2016, 01:59 PM
If this have 320x200 pixels:

$ 39.99 flash sale
http://www.gearbest.com/fpv-system/pp_354223.html

How many pixels have XK X250 FPV Kit?
Jun 28, 2016, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by murtrum View Post
If this have 320x200 pixels:

$ 39.99 flash sale
http://www.gearbest.com/fpv-system/pp_354223.html

How many pixels have XK X250 FPV Kit?