Jun 24, 2016, 02:17 PM
Champ Fan
Yeah baby ! My first RC video is here ! Filmed with U807 camera while attached to quadcopter itself. Tried to keep it steady but still its pretty good for nihui.

Haikss's first RC video. (2 min 56 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 24, 2016, 02:29 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikss
Yeah baby ! My first RC video is here ! Filmed with U807 camera while attached to quadcopter itself. Tried to keep it steady but still its pretty good for nihui.

https://youtu.be/L-OvGAN3J8U
Hey that is good. Just fly smoother and no quick move. It will be better for All.
Thanks for sharing.
Jun 24, 2016, 02:37 PM
Champ Fan
Yeah thanks for support. I flied in beginers mode so it would be smoother but it couldnt fight the super light wind. Also knew had to fly high but its scary, will just point camera straight horizontaly next time not down. I hope it will get 1m views cause its 18+ video and I made sure people will find it thanks to tags like "boobs" and "tits".

BTW forgot to say that I broke my first prop today - on one of those lamp posts you see in video. Thing broke in half, that lampost looks bended too lol, So not just nihui took serious damage. Thanks god its so easy to change the prop cause theres screw. On my X800 it seemed impossible to remove prop and until today I was sure I cant even change prop on quads. Feeling more confident now.
Jun 24, 2016, 02:39 PM
Quote:

I saw you ran for the lvc . I have only one minor issue with this quad and that is its daylight lvc visibility. If they would make a v3 with green led which turns red on lvc or better leds or lvc on tx AND acro this quad would probably still remain one of the best for a very long time. Lets all send an email to nihui if they still exist .
Jun 24, 2016, 02:49 PM
Champ Fan
Thanks Canino. Night flight video coming next !
Jun 24, 2016, 03:02 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by canino
I saw you ran for the lvc . I have only one minor issue with this quad and that is its daylight lvc visibility. If they would make a v3 with green led which turns red on lvc or better leds or lvc on tx AND acro this quad would probably still remain one of the best for a very long time. Lets all send an email to nihui if they still exist .
Yes He lives in Oklahoma City,,,,,,LOL.
Jun 24, 2016, 03:02 PM
Quote:
I hope it will get 1m views cause its 18+ video and I made sure people will find it thanks to tags like "boobs" and "tits".
Too funny. LOL
Jun 24, 2016, 03:05 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Thanks Canino. Night flight video coming next !
Just watch out for wind and losing her Down wind. Remember It is a Fix pitch propeller . And set to go up. And to go down, either reduce throttle or dive full forward elevator and full Throttle and pray if you believe. Gimp Man has a few close calls with Dive.
Good luck.
Jun 24, 2016, 03:10 PM
Quote:

Nice video. Pretty much jello and vibration free. Smoother flying in less wind will help make for steadier video. Fly it like your mother's Syma X5C.

Also to take a smooth panorama shot, once you get it up high and steady do five clicks of the left trim button. Then once it pans around right click 5 times the yaw trim button to center it again before continuing flying.

Like Geotric suggested, try to fly against the wind. I get into the most trouble with the wind behind me. (ie. downwind). And the dive is full pitch forward in higher rate and a little throttle in a sinuous pattern. Nihui is not the best diver.

LVC Warning. Green light flashes 3 times then pause when in LVC. When battery is good green light flashes 2 times then pause. If you can count you don't need a red light like Canino.

Hope you post more videos soon. Also fly closer to the apartment building windows so we can actually maybe see " boobs ".
Last edited by Gimp Man; Jun 24, 2016 at 03:44 PM.
Jun 24, 2016, 03:31 PM
Champ Fan
Maybe if theres no wind I should just try it fly with trim buttons instead of sticks?
Jun 24, 2016, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
LVC Warning. Green light flashes 3 times then pause when in LVC. When battery is good green light flashes 2 times then pause. If you can count you don't need a red light like Canino.

Hope you post more videos soon. Also fly closer to the apartment building windows so we can actually maybe see " boobs ".
doesnt it actually not "flash" 3 times. But just cuts off on and restarts on the second flash with the rest of the leds? It is not controlled by the fc. Its just a flashy led by itself . Still would be better if it changed color.

Boobs are always +1 (no manboobs).
Jun 24, 2016, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Yes He lives in Oklahoma City,,,,,,LOL.
Dunno for sure, but he is definitely the torch bearer.
Jun 24, 2016, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Maybe if theres no wind I should just try it fly with trim buttons instead of sticks?
Wind is not your friend when you take video. You should wake up at 5 am when there is less wind. (ie. less than 5 km).
Jun 24, 2016, 04:37 PM
Nihui U807 vs. ATTOP A8

The Nihui wins again.

Nihui U807 vs Attop A8 Morning Fix with Devo10 Deviation (5 min 24 sec)
Jun 24, 2016, 04:46 PM
Champ Fan
Here is Nightime video as promised. Filmed exactly in midnight. This is what Nihui camera is capable in dark. Was optimistic about quality but was expecting this.

First night time video. Midnight slazy. (0 min 37 sec)

Quick Reply