Jun 24, 2016, 07:37 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
You shouldn't really be affected tax wise. Things should remain as they are for you in the Netherlands. The UK stands to lose out on cheap imports if its not careful.

As you say though, if possible order from a local warehouse. I do whenever possible (at the moment).

laff!...Canada just as greedy as the UK with import duty and keen customs.

No No Canada is a wide and open country. Buy now, Mines full of gold and diamond, Oh sorry the Chinese owns that. Ok we got tar sand for fuel.
Oh forget that the Chinese has a foot in the door. But at least our Dollar is worth 75 cents US . Wow I just hope England does not become like Canada.
A country that is own by foreigners that will be running the economy and institutions. Again very sad. And talking about customs. England like Canada are trying to control imports with fees on everything. So people are push to create a parallel economy . At my corner store. The Chinese owner has a shipping service for China and certain parts of the world . Buy now and how much ……LOL
to remove ads between posts
Jun 24, 2016, 07:39 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Good thing the Hobby King EU Warehouse is in the Netherlands afaik. At least all my parcels show these are sent from a Dutch city
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Jun 24, 2016, 07:40 AM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by llinde
What will happen to EU warehouses of Chinese companies in UK anyway after separation of UK from EU?
Quote:
In the short term nothing imo. 2 years before final separation. And even then all trade with China will be needed more than ever before.

It may eventually turn out that Chinese goods will arrive initially in the UK, as we will be free to set our own competitive and importer friendly tax rates.
Quote:
But for the remaining EU countries the advantage of no taxes is gone, which now is the main advantage of ordering in local warehouses, despite the higher prices.
You jagaloons need to take your off topic communist propaganda to the Politico forum; this thread is for serious quad business
Jun 24, 2016, 07:59 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
No No Canada is a wide and open country. Buy now, Mines full of gold and diamond, Oh sorry the Chinese owns that. Ok we got tar sand for fuel.
Oh forget that the Chinese has a foot in the door. But at least our Dollar is worth 75 cents US . Wow I just hope England does not become like Canada.
A country that is own by foreigners that will be running the economy and institutions. Again very sad. And talking about customs. England like Canada are trying to control imports with fees on everything. So people are push to create a parallel economy . At my corner store. The Chinese owner has a shipping service for China and certain parts of the world . Buy now and how much ……LOL
Laff!

Hay!, the UK taught the canadian customs everything they know about greed and extortion.

If the new and free to do what they want UK don't get off the stupid tax bus we are ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Good thing the Hobby King EU Warehouse is in the Netherlands afaik. At least all my parcels show these are sent from a Dutch city
Dont forget to put a little aside to pay for Greece though

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey62
You jagaloons need to take your off topic communist propaganda to the Politico forum; this thread is for serious quad business
Furry animal alert!...stone him!

Good point on the Qwods
Jun 24, 2016, 08:14 AM
Flight for life
Yes lets go QuadS.
I flew a couple flights this morning with the Nano QX 2 with the goggles. Now I fly inside and leave the back door open,so I zip in the back yard for a round and go back in the house.
She has good power and is fast when needed.
Anyways I can't wait to fly the Inductrx with the FX FPV cam. I also flew the Inductrix outside and she rocks.
Jun 24, 2016, 08:21 AM
Quote:
What will happen to EU warehouses of Chinese companies in UK anyway after separation of UK from EU?
The rest of eu and especially the netherlands will suck their ass and will probably make special agreements about import taxes and such. As(s) always.

Sorry for the interrupment, back to cats 'n kwods.
Jun 24, 2016, 08:33 AM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by canino
The rest of eu and especially the netherlands will suck their ass and will probably make special agreements about import taxes and such. As(s) always.

Sorry for the interrupment, back to cats 'n kwods.
Did someone say katkwod?
Jun 24, 2016, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Did someone say katkwod?
Nihui killer?

That also reminds of a dutch thing; kat z'n kut. I'll let the others explain that.
Jun 24, 2016, 10:43 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Nihui killer?

That also reminds of a dutch thing; kat z'n kut. I'll let the others explain that.
Kat z'n Kut?....fast food joint?

This looks nice (stolen from LA)

http://www.banggood.com/HJW606-5-HJ-...p-1057430.html

Squiggle approved! (Again stolen from LA...laff!)

Jun 24, 2016, 11:08 AM
Champ Fan
Jeez MJX X600 is so cheap on BG now. Onlyh 39 bucks and year ago I couldnt find it cheaper than 50 bucks. It was hot back then and sold out. Funy now no one needs it but its still a good bird considering how much weight it can carry.
Jun 24, 2016, 11:21 AM
Quote:

Kat z'n kut or Kat ze kut means literary a cats v*gina, but it is figuratively used as " for nothing".
Murtrums 99 cent shilling made me repeatedly try to buy 10 pieces for the Kat ze kut.

That quad looks nice but heavy.

@Gimp man: Is your mouldy in yet? I received my second one with a white? blue led tx. Its the same protocol.
Jun 24, 2016, 11:43 AM
new2rc15
Quote:

That quad's no good. All the arms are bent. It must have got really hot in the Chinese warehouse...
Jun 24, 2016, 11:58 AM
Quote:
That quad's no good. All the arms are bent. It must have got really hot in the Chinese warehouse...
Roadkill/bear rug shaped quads are so third quarter of 2016. This one looks like a headcrab.

I prolly am in the very early stages of this quad addiction. I associate things with quads and quads with things more and more.

I did not know that the jjrc x1 had a second new model.
Jun 24, 2016, 12:22 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
Roadkill/bear rug shaped quads are so third quarter of 2016. This one looks like a headcrab.

I prolly am in the very early stages of this quad addiction. I associate things with quads and quads with things more and more.

I did not know that the jjrc x1 had a second new model.
Yeah, you could transport the bent quad like a hat, and take off from your head.

Those little creatures are gross you sicko
Jun 24, 2016, 01:04 PM
Flash Deals

1. Wltoys V686J with camera $24.99

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...038.html?wid=1

2. Tarantula Spider 1505 $17.99

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...803.html?wid=1

Don't miss out, Order at least one of each.

Wow!!!!

Quick Reply