Jun 23, 2016, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
I am sure there are better batteries but I use the stock batteries for both. Also the u807 stock batteries fit and work in the x250 but not vice versa. So I would recommend buying a couple of the u807 stock batteries to use in both.

Note: You will lose a minute or minute and a half of flight time using the u807 in x250. Also I only charge the Nihui batteries using the x250 wall charger and so far they have lasted forever.
Then I buy the nihui u807 stock batteries.

My XK X250 not have wall charger, only usb cable.

I charge batteries with nihui u807 usb cable.

Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 23, 2016, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robpur
Got it, thank you
Jun 23, 2016, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by murtrum
Then I buy the nihui u807 stock batteries.

My XK X250 not have wall charger, only usb cable.

I charge batteries with nihui u807 usb cable.

Thanks.
Nihui u807 batteries $ 0.99 only free delivery to UK and Italy.

$ 2.51 only free delivery to U.S.

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...235.html?wid=3

Not to Spain.
Jun 23, 2016, 05:28 PM
Quote:

Not to Spain.
Not to NL either
Jun 23, 2016, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey62
People sometimes complain that there is too much off topic chatter on the U807 thread. It's a low maintenance quad that doesn't turn to crap later, so there's not a bunch of tech talk about it because it's that good. No stock brushed quad flies better. (if you disagree, feel free to spam us with your wannabe) Here is your benchmark; show us what yer workin' with...

BTW. it is a sport flyer, not camera hauler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xAU...ature=youtu.be
The u807 is the clear straight out of the box winner. But I really like jj1000 and xk250 with the v666 tx or even the X6 tx.

In fact, some days the jj1000 is my favorite.
Last edited by Gimp Man; Jun 23, 2016 at 09:57 PM.
Jun 23, 2016, 10:04 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp Man
The u807 is the clear straight out of the box winner. But I really like jj1000 and xk250 with the v666 tx or even the X6 tx.

In fact, some days the jj1000 is my favorite.
we can count on Gimp to find us fun stuff
Jun 23, 2016, 11:05 PM
Weird casey. Your 807 sounds remarkably like an ac unit.
Jun 23, 2016, 11:30 PM
new2rc15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickfog
Weird casey. Your 807 sounds remarkably like an ac unit.
Luckily it flies better...
Jun 24, 2016, 05:08 AM
Quote:

Not to Spain.
What will happen to EU warehouses of Chinese companies in UK anyway after separation of UK from EU?
Jun 24, 2016, 05:54 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by llinde
What will happen to EU warehouses of Chinese companies in UK anyway after separation of UK from EU?
In the short term nothing imo. 2 years before final separation. And even then all trade with China will be needed more than ever before.

It may eventually turn out that Chinese goods will arrive initially in the UK, as we will be free to set our own competitive and importer friendly tax rates.
Jun 24, 2016, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
It may eventually turn out that Chinese goods will arrive initially in the UK, as we will be free to set our own competitive and importer friendly tax rates.
But for the remaining EU countries the advantage of no taxes is gone, which now is the main advantage of ordering in local warehouses, despite the higher prices.
Jun 24, 2016, 07:18 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Simple they move them to Canada,,,,,,LOL
Jun 24, 2016, 07:20 AM
Flight for life
Oh yes quite sad . Selling England by the pound . Pity.
Jun 24, 2016, 07:24 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
But for the remaining EU countries the advantage of no taxes is gone, which now is the main advantage of ordering in local warehouses, despite the higher prices.
You shouldn't really be affected tax wise. Things should remain as they are for you in the Netherlands. The UK stands to lose out on cheap imports if its not careful.

As you say though, if possible order from a local warehouse. I do whenever possible (at the moment).

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Simple they move them to Canada,,,,,,LOL
laff!...Canada just as greedy as the UK with import duty and keen customs.
Jun 24, 2016, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
You shouldn't really be affected tax wise. Things should remain as they are for you in the Netherlands.
No things do not remain the same, when I order from an EU warehouse, I do not have to pay VAT, because it was already paid by the Chinese seller at the moment of importing it in EU. I think that is the main reason price are higher when ordered from a local warehouse.

When the EU warehouse changes to a UK warehouse, I have to pay VAT (BTW in the Netherlands) again, just the same as importing directly from China.

Quick Reply