This thread is privately moderated by stevster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 07, 2015, 12:11 AM
Eternal Child
Thread OP
Discussion

The love of cars!

I've always been a car lover, and have had many pass through my hands. I've also restored a few for other people. Here's a few.........
Last edited by stevster; Feb 15, 2015 at 07:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 01, 2015, 07:35 PM
They did a V12RR merlin in a 56 Chev in the town 20 miles from where I live here in Australia. It was built in Castlemaine Australia took a long time looked great and is on Youtube. It was sold to the USA some time back.
Jan 09, 2019, 12:15 PM
Hi Steve,

Patrick Winters here. I bought the Waterman Areobille from you a while back. I’m getting ready to start that project now. It took me a while to get time and motivation. But, the reason I’m writing is that I saw your TR-6 on one of your posts. I still have my 1972 TR-6 that I bought in 1975! I still drive it, but not very much due to the Spokane weather.

Maybe I’ll see you at a NW scale event sometime?

Hope you are well ,
Patrick

Quick Reply