Spedix S250 Multirotor KIT/ARF/BNF - Page 5 - RC Groups
Feb 23, 2015, 06:17 PM
coming soon, I see you have the kits listed now
Latest blog entry: Hubsan H107D Custom FPV Setup
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2015, 05:21 PM
When will it be made available for europe customers?
Feb 24, 2015, 08:06 PM
If I have spektrum transmitter, which kit should I get?
Feb 25, 2015, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonj06
If I have spektrum transmitter, which kit should I get?
They both say they come with a DSM2 receiver (Spektrum), so it comes down to a choice of flight controller in my opinion.
Feb 25, 2015, 01:24 PM
Please call me Dana
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefalo
They both say they come with a DSM2 receiver (Spektrum), so it comes down to a choice of flight controller in my opinion.
That's the way I evaluated the choices as well.
Feb 26, 2015, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyRc Doug
Thanks for asking! I should have posted this earlier. We are expecting them in towards the end of next week. We delayed it slightly to be able to get as many as possible from Spedix. I will update once I know more... In the meantime Ill just sit here and eat popcorn and wait for the show. LOL
Doug,
Still on track for this week (tomorrow)?

Thanks
Feb 26, 2015, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewsJr
Doug,

Thanks
That is the million dollar question! I'm waiting to hit the order button on 2!
Feb 27, 2015, 09:21 AM
Waiting... waiting... keep hitting refresh on buddyrc hoping for the add to cart light to be there
Feb 27, 2015, 10:36 AM

The wait is killing me

I'd love to swing by and pick one up today
Feb 27, 2015, 02:04 PM
Hello! Sorry I have been inactive for a few days. WE have been busy getting ready for the arrival of this amazing machine. I hate to inform you that at this time they have not arrived. We changed the shipping due to the issues on the west coast to have them arrive via air freight to attempt to not delay this shipment.
It seems that everyone is doing this as well our shipment was expected this week. We are now being told that the shipment has made it to Boston. So we are hoping to see them in the first half of next week once they're through customs.
Sorry for the delays! They are beyond our control.
Feb 27, 2015, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewsJr
Doug,

Thanks
Sorry Andrew... just saw this. But I just posted an update.
Feb 27, 2015, 04:54 PM
This crappy weather is affecting everything it would seem.

Oh well, still faster than ordering from China (and better customer service).
Feb 27, 2015, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefalo
This crappy weather is affecting everything it would seem.

Oh well, still faster than ordering from China (and better customer service).
Thank you!!! We try! It is hard to make it here every day to update but I will get better!
Feb 27, 2015, 07:35 PM
Please call me Dana
The gridlock of the coast of San Pedro isn't helping anyone. Lots of small businesses hurt. Imagine your a farmer trying to get produce off shore. Your product is now trash in the lot. Very, very sad.

The backlog should clear fast now. I expect things will return to "normal" in 2-3 weeks. Fact that it coincided with the Chinese New Year maybe lessened the impact? Still, us end consumers are a whiney bunch. We like our quads and we like them now!

Mar 01, 2015, 01:03 PM
Ordered my S250 frame, the 12A ESCs and S250 PDB, some extra arms and extra landing gear from BuddyRC a few days ago. Its already shipped out an on its way to me. Saw this frame in the MiniX thread and really liked the look of it.

I think I'll use a MiniX on it also, but possibly a CC3D. A revo would be awesome to try out, but they're not easy to come by.